Perry Co Central 72 Knott Co. Central 65

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah it worked great, they held Baily to single digits and the rest of the team to 67 good job,great strategy! :fire:

You have got to pick your posion i think knott would rather run a chance of someone else beating them other than bailey and amis

Pitino man are you just out looking to argure i mean i said that knott county only shot 2 free throws and thats the truth if you dont believe me look at the stats. But we could go on and on about that but what set me off was when you said you knew nothing about Coach Feltner yet talked about him in a previous thread. Whats up with that?

Funny cause I didn't see that at all. What I seen was bad coaching on Kcc's part. Why didn't they shut #10 down cuz he was burnin 3's all nite long.and why does he keep that 8th grader on the court slangin his arm off at anything noing he ain't gonna make em.(what is it with him and that team i mean all the hype goin on bout him aint at all been proven true he probably is a good grade school player but big difference when you play high school ball with the bigger dogs-don't you agree) and further more why doesn't kcc play defense i mean a little pressure would help and last but not least I don't understand with kcc is they have boys with heighth like Bartrum, Bates, Lindon but yet they can't rebound so how is it plain to see who suppose to win with freethrows cause Mosley shot 2 freethrows, Lindon shot 2, and didn't that 8th grader shoot 2 I mean let's face it PCC seen what they needed to do and done it so it's fair to say PCC played good ball and has a real good team.and alot better coach.

All that anyone there wants to talk about is "the coach" How many coaches has KCC had in the past 6 years? It doesn't take Einstien to figure out what the problem there is. Get rid of the Superintendent and your fortunes will change in all sports and academics.

All that anyone there wants to talk about is "the coach" How many coaches has KCC had in the past 6 years? It doesn't take Einstien to figure out what the problem there is. Get rid of the Superintendent and your fortunes will change in all sports and academics.

What's up with you? Are you one of the coaches that they have gotten rid of in the last six years?

Pitino man are you just out looking to argure i mean i said that knott county only shot 2 free throws and thats the truth if you dont believe me look at the stats. But we could go on and on about that but what set me off was when you said you knew nothing about Coach Feltner yet talked about him in a previous thread. Whats up with that?
I have never said anything about your coach other than he used bad choices on the KCC-PCC game and that is my opinion but no I'm not into arguing I just believe in giving credit where it's due and it was due to the Commodores...You have your opinion and I have mine. Like I said before I could care less about how you feel about Coach Feltner I have nothing to say about someone I don't know other than my opinion in how his team lost to the Commodores you may want to think about how you accuse the Commodores by trying to say it was plain to see why they won they did not cheat with refs they played great ball, you should try it in your next game you might win.... :banana: