Harrelson to Return?

halfback20

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I am glad for Harrelson that he is returning, he may not be the most talented and his playing time will no doubt be limited but he played with as much heart and desire as anyone off last years team.

Also, for what it's worth, I heard Coach Cal in an interview with wkyt a while back say that he was really impressed with Harrelson in the workouts and that Harrelson was playng much better than he expected.

I thought Harrellson should have gotten more minutes last year. Guess he didn't eat his quota of pop-tarts. :D

Maybe last year, but I don't see anyway he could get much playing time this year. He probably just wants to be a part of the team, maybe something very special this season, and is willing to ride the pine. That would be my guess. :idunno:

If Harrellson can become consistent with his 3 point shot he will get some pt. Yes, the CATS are loaded at the 4 and 5 spot and blah blah blah. But, having a big man who can shoot the 3 draws the other teams' big out of the paint, which opens things up for the, you guessed it, dribble drive offense. That is just another weapon to have in your arsenal.

If Harrellson can become consistent with his 3 point shot he will get some pt. Yes, the CATS are loaded at the 4 and 5 spot and blah blah blah. But, having a big man who can shoot the 3 draws the other teams' big out of the paint, which opens things up for the, you guessed it, dribble drive offense. That is just another weapon to have in your arsenal.

I don't mind Harellson returning, as long as it doesn't mean that Pilgram wont be back. I know I much rather have Pilgram than Harellson. Pilgram is much stronger down low, and also just like Harellson can pop outside and make a three.

I am glad for Harrelson that he is returning, he may not be the most talented and his playing time will no doubt be limited but he played with as much heart and desire as anyone off last years team.

Also, for what it's worth, I heard Coach Cal in an interview with wkyt a while back say that he was really impressed with Harrelson in the workouts and that Harrelson was playng much better than he expected.

Thats good news, happy for him,hope get some minutes.

I don't mind Harellson returning, as long as it doesn't mean that Pilgram wont be back. I know I much rather have Pilgram than Harellson. Pilgram is much stronger down low, and also just like Harellson can pop outside and make a three.

How many actual, real, NCAA basketball games have you seen Pilgrim play? I know a few years ago we all annointed the great Todd Tackett a superstar on the team because he did so great in practice and during the summer months, the same goes for Josh Carrier. :sssh:

How many actual, real, NCAA basketball games have you seen Pilgrim play? I know a few years ago we all annointed the great Todd Tackett a superstar on the team because he did so great in practice and during the summer months, the same goes for Josh Carrier. :sssh:

Like I said earlier, even Ervin Stepp looked great in pickup games at Begley on the campus of EKU in my day. :lol: