Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrelson to Return?

Featured Replies

Apparently according to KSR, his facebook status says he "Is coming back!!! It's final!"

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kind of happy for him. Although he probably won't play much he seems to want to be a Wildcat more than anybody.

  • Author

So who are the others leaving then, I wonder.

 

Or is it possible he's walking on now to stay? Who knows. I wish this news would just hurry and come out.

So who are the others leaving then, I wonder.

 

Or is it possible he's walking on now to stay? Who knows. I wish this news would just hurry and come out.

 

Me too. I just wish we would find out something on the Jodie saga.

Me too. I just wish we would find out something on the Jodie saga.

 

IMO he goes through ALL the pre draft workouts, then comes back. No hurt doing them, and if he finds out he is a lottery pick, he will go, but I bet he comes back when they tell him second round.

But is he coming back as a scholarship player or a walk-on? If scholarship, I must say I am surprised. And if scholarship, it only adds fuel to the "Pilgrim is out" fire.

You can almost write it down that AJ Stewart will not be back! There is one player that frees up a scholly!

Herald-Leader reporting that A.J. is gone and transferring. Also noted that Galloway was a possible departure.

Herald-Leader reporting that A.J. is gone and transferring. Also noted that Galloway was a possible departure.

 

If this is true, then Galloway will be transfer master. Got some pt as a frosh at USC, went to JUCO, to UK, now if he completes the four peat then that is impressive.

Herald-Leader reporting that A.J. is gone and transferring. Also noted that Galloway was a possible departure.

 

Where is a link? I don't see it on there site?

You can almost write it down that AJ Stewart will not be back! There is one player that frees up a scholly!

 

Stewart is already gone.

You can almost write it down that AJ Stewart will not be back! There is one player that frees up a scholly!

 

Yea he's going to NKU next year.

If this is true, then Galloway will be transfer master. Got some pt as a frosh at USC, went to JUCO, to UK, now if he completes the four peat then that is impressive.

 

Galloway has never actually sat out a season, correct? If that's the case, then he could transfer to another D-I school. If he has used up his "transfers," then I assume he'd have to move down a level or two. Could we see Galloway and Stewart both going to Northern?

If this is true, then Galloway will be transfer master. Got some pt as a frosh at USC, went to JUCO, to UK, now if he completes the four peat then that is impressive.

 

The song "Travelin' Man" comes to mind. :lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.