Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Harrelson to Return?

Featured Replies

Like I said earlier, even Ervin Stepp looked great in pickup games at Begley on the campus of EKU in my day. :lol:

 

Bammer Nolte and Bill Hornbuckle looked pretty good shooting free throws at the YMCA also.:D

  • Replies 34
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Like I said earlier, even Ervin Stepp looked great in pickup games at Begley on the campus of EKU in my day. :lol:

 

Ervin Stepp used to put up fifty a game like it wasn't nothing too back in high school. Fact of the matter is some guys aren't cut out to make it in the world of college basketball. Another interesting tid bit is that normally guys who are forced to do most of the work for their high school teams (and put up huge numbers) are normally the ones who flop at the collegiate level. The basketball knowledge of how to play team ball is not there. Plus, once they realize everyone else is just as good if not better than them it kind of takes a toll on the ego, and that usually drives them to try to hard, eventually translating into a bust. My hypothesis anyway. That's why if I were to field a college team you better believe I would take a role player on a state tournament championship game team before I would a guy who put up crazy numbers, but team only won five or six games. I would almost bet money that I would be making the right decision about 90% of the time as well. BUT, if you have a guy with crazy stats and plays for a super good team, then you better throw everything you can at the kid to try and land him because chances are in your favor that he is a stud.

Maybe last year, but I don't see anyway he could get much playing time this year. He probably just wants to be a part of the team, maybe something very special this season, and is willing to ride the pine. That would be my guess. :idunno:

 

My thoughts exactly. I thought he should have played more last year, simply because he was about as good an outside shooter as anyone else on our team (excluding Meeks). But I definitely don't see him getting any more minutes on this year's squad--not playing behind Patterson, Orton, Cousins, & "God Help Us" Perry Stevenson.

If Harrelson is okay with being a practice player and wants to be a Wildcat then I am fine with it.

 

I always liked him for some reason.

Stewart can play at NKU, that is for certain! His girlfriend does go to school @ NKU, so that would seem very plausible.

 

Coach Cal has said he will do all he can to help these young men w/their transfers. Many believed AJ would be gone even if ole BCG had been retained.

 

I think we all knew Donald Williams would not be back!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.