Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What airline company do you prefer?

Featured Replies

We were wondering how he would do this in a wheelchair. Do you or anyone else know how this is done?
Yes. But it would probably be easier if you just call me sometime. We can talk about it and hash out the details. It's really easier than it might seem.
  • Replies 59
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I have a problem with the fact that once I'm in that cramped little pod with wings, I can't just get off and stretch and sight-see anytime I want. The air is dry; it's always too cold; the food sucks (if there is food); and the whole process is a pain in the keister.
Yeah but, other than that, how do you like it? :D
Yes. But it would probably be easier if you just call me sometime. We can talk about it and hash out the details. It's really easier than it might seem.

 

 

Thanks! We will not be going any time soon...but, when we do, I will call you first! You have always been a huge help with all of these details...We really do appreciate it!

I usually pick for the best service and also look at price. Normally that is US Air for me. It depends on where I'm flying also, I travel quite a bit so to the NE its usually US Air. Mid West is either Delta or NorthWest. Far West is usualy Delta. South is either Delta or US Air. I don't travel much on AA.

Just flew AA to the Baja peninsula. Flights there were flawless. Coming back we missed our connection in Dallas and they didn't bat an eye providing Hotel, dinner and breakfast to tie us over. Not very cost effective but I wasn't too unhappy with it.

Ford! I get air sometimes.

Southwest is leaps and bounds the best, IMO, followed closely by Delta.

Southwest for me, no contest...I have a nonstop round-trip ticket to Las Vegas for $200 in a couple months...:banana:

US Air was great the last time I flew with them. It was just after 9/11, but they flew me home first class after the body cavity search in Pittsburgh. :jump:

Qantas

Charlie: Ray, all airlines have crashed at one time or another, that doesn't mean that they are not safe.

Raymond: QANTAS. QANTAS never crashed.

Charlie: QANTAS?

Raymond: Never crashed.

Charlie: Oh that's gonna do me a lot of good because QANTAS doesn't fly to Los Angeles out of Cincinnati, you have to get to Melbourne! Melbourne, Australia in order to get the plane that flies to Los Angeles!

Continental is really, thorough. I found that after taking off from Tampa one time when the pilot told us we had a radio problem, turned the plane around, and proceeded to Orlando International Airport. However, before landing he also told us not to worry about the emergency vehicles lining the runway as we came in. I thought, "Wow! All this for a radio problem." :thumb: :scared:

 

They also stock the good stuff on the replacement flight.

I usually fly Southwest because of the places I go, but it usually such a hassle and all the people there hours in advance to fly two hours or less drives me nuts.

 

Best flights I have ever taken have been on British Airways, easily. As far as domestic, American had a hub in Nashville and was normally the flight of choice.

Southwest is leaps and bounds the best, IMO, followed closely by Delta.

 

Is that the airline that lines you up by numbers and has festival seating? Never, ever again. What a mess. I'd pay 3x the fare to fly something else. Plus, the slapstick routine from the guy in charge of the 20 ton hunk of metal with wings wasn't my cup of tea either. :lol: :D

In the past 15 months I've had to fly on American, US Air, Delta, Air Tran, Continental, United, Alaskan, Frontier,and TWA. IMO, you could put them all in a lotto tumbler, roll it around, pick one from the others, and you wouldn't know it from any of the others.

About Southwest....you can check in 24 hours ahead of time...so that you can get an A in lieu of a B or C...with that show up whenever you want...sit wherever is available...most flights aren't all that long anyway...Southwest is primo.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.