Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What airline company do you prefer?

Featured Replies

Some people I know will only fly on one type of airline. Do you have a certain one that you will only fly on even if the price is higher. I have only flown on Delta and US Air and to be honest I can't really tell much difference.

  • Replies 59
  • Views 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Some people I know will only fly on one type of airline. Do you have a certain one that you will only fly on even if the price is higher. I have only flown on Delta and US Air and to be honest I can't really tell much difference.

I prefer riding with John Madden. The food is much better.:D

I prefer Delta, however I usually fly what ever is available. This upcoming trip it's AirTran.

I prefer ground transportation. Flying is AWFUL! :scared:

I prefer ground transportation. Flying is AWFUL! :scared:

Do you have flying "issues," or just don't like the process?

 

I hate all the trouble getting to and from the flight; but don't mind the flight itself too much. And not having to drive all that way is awesome! :thumb:

Anything but American Airlines.

Anything but American Airlines.

 

Agreed. I have flown them all and AA is the absolute worst. I think they are just too big to be efficient.

Do you have flying "issues," or just don't like the process?

 

I hate all the trouble getting to and from the flight; but don't mind the flight itself too much. And not having to drive all that way is awesome! :thumb:

 

 

Northwest...but, it is because my dad retired from there...I have heard only good about Delta and have flown with them and do like them...

 

Speaking of issues flying....PH and I, when ever he recovers from everything, are wanting to fly to Washington State and see my parents. We were wondering how he would do this in a wheelchair. Do you or anyone else know how this is done?

The best I've experienced is British and Virgin Atlantic.

I have flown several airlines and no major problems with any, Delta is probably my favorite.

Do you have flying "issues," or just don't like the process?

 

I hate all the trouble getting to and from the flight; but don't mind the flight itself too much. And not having to drive all that way is awesome! :thumb:

 

It's a control issue, I think.

 

I don't have a problem with the "flying" part. I have a problem with the fact that once I'm in that cramped little pod with wings, I can't just get off and stretch and sight-see anytime I want. The air is dry; it's always too cold; the food sucks (if there is food); and the whole process is a pain in the keister.

 

I love to drive. Absolutely love it. And, I'd drive anywhere if it were my choice.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.