Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

UKPat02

Suspended
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by UKPat02

  1. When was the last time Kentucky beat Indiana?
  2. First time the Kentucky boys have kept it close in a while...
  3. Will he be ready to come come October with his broken leg?
  4. Shawn Thacker will head the Vikings next season. http://www.somerset-kentucky.com/local/local_story_140202421.html
  5. Don't know if it's true or not, but I've heard Daniel has had input on the next coach.
  6. I've heard that there haven't been that many quality applicants.
  7. Yeah, that's Matt Stokes. I highly doubt he would get the job.
  8. I've heard Troy Lee Thomas is interested in the job.
  9. WLEX in Lexington reports that Miller will be named Mr. Basketball tomorrow. No big surprise here.
  10. Go to the high school forum and read that thread. :lol:
  11. I would love to see Zaheri get the job.
  12. Think Lute makes him cut it?
  13. Who is the guy bringing back the Kid n' Play haircut?
  14. I love girls' highlights. They have some awesome breakaway layups.
  15. So who is next year's Michael Beasley?
  16. So does Hicks even care that he got this award? I mean, does there come a point in your career where you've racked up so much hardware that it becomes meaningless?
  17. Does Coach Mays ever really have a great game plan? Or does he just have some great players? I don't know that I ever saw him stand up and coach last night. :lol:
  18. What was Mason from the stripe?
  19. Can someone tell me who Jim Hicks is?
  20. I will repeat my question. Is this the first ever meeting between these two schools?
  21. Is this the first meeting ever for Rowan/RH?
  22. So I assume Zaheri won't be offered the full time position?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.