Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Wolford Out At St. X

Featured Replies

Chuck Smith would be a homerun hire. I would love to see Trinity vs Saint X with Chuck Smith on the sidelines! Saint X would have an awesome defense.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chuck Smith to Saint X! I would bet a couple Boyle players going with him. Reese Smith and Wilson Kelly!

Okay, I'm just asking this because I don't know. What would be more intriguing for let's say Chuck Smith at St. X?

 

More money? Chance to win 6A?

 

Just wondering the difference between a job at St. X and a job at Boyle County.

 

He's from Louisville, too.

Chuck Smith to Saint X! I would bet a couple Boyle players going with him. Reese Smith and Wilson Kelly!

 

No... Trinity is apparently the only school that takes transfers, according to the X faithful.

What about Mike Jackson?
I don't think so...he doesn't have anything that St. X wants as a coach (Record wise)...if it isn't Chuck Smith it will be someone with a similar track record outside the state.
I don't think so...he doesn't have anything that St. X wants as a coach (Record wise)...if it isn't Chuck Smith it will be someone with a similar track record outside the state.

Understands Louisville recruiting landscape, great football mind, won everywhere he's been, spent most of his career in 6A, well respected in the coaching frat...I would say he brings quite a bit to the table. IMO.

Understands Louisville recruiting landscape, great football mind, won everywhere he's been, spent most of his career in 6A, well respected in the coaching frat...I would say he brings quite a bit to the table. IMO.
I totally agree...any job outside the big 3 he would be a great hire...and he would be a great hire for St. X but they want a splash hire...someone who has won State Championships. I really think they will go national with this. JMHO.
Chuck Smith to Saint X! I would bet a couple Boyle players going with him. Reese Smith and Wilson Kelly!

 

X wouldn't allow that. They are above transfers. If you don't start your HS career at X you don't deserve to go to X. They also didn't play in the CSAA so they haven't worked their way through the system to earn the right to play for X.

X wouldn't allow that. They are above transfers. If you don't start your HS career at X you don't deserve to go to X. They also didn't play in the CSAA so they haven't worked their way through the system to earn the right to play for X.
You mean if the 2 boys that transferred from Indiana to Trinity (Rondale Moore and Stephen Herron) would have chosen St. X, that St. X would have said no to them? I HIGHLY doubt it....they would be open arms to them coming.
X wouldn't allow that. They are above transfers. If you don't start your HS career at X you don't deserve to go to X. They also didn't play in the CSAA so they haven't worked their way through the system to earn the right to play for X.

 

I know for a fact that not all X players played for CSAA. I also know for a fact that students have transferred to X after their freshman year, some of which were athletes who played. And there is nothing wrong with any of that.

My comments were with my tongue very deeply planted in my cheek. Sarcasm doesn’t translate well. I was just echoing some of the comment I observed the X supporters making in the run up to the state championship game.

He's from Louisville, too.

 

He is?

He is?

 

Chuck Smith? Yes. Graduated from Jeffersontown.

So why does someone think that Reese Smith and the Kelly kid would automatically go to Louisville and St X with him? :idunno:

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.