Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Wolford Out At St. X

Featured Replies

Coach Wolford just announced to the team that he has resigned.

  • Replies 159
  • Views 34.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Resigned. Per Twitter.

Yes and already heard three names...

 

Stefan LeFors, Chuck Smith and wait for it . . . .

 

Mike Glaser

Chuck Smith would be interesting...

I am glad to hear it.

 

Offensively X was in dire need of change.

 

Give me Chuck Smith but any of those three would be great.

Stefan LeFors would create a huge conflict for me. I really like the guy, all duE to his days at UL. I don't want to dislike him. LOL

Will the Xaviarians finally get over their supposition that only an X guy can coach at X and hire the best candidate?

 

This Trinity guy hopes not.

Will the Xaviarians finally get over their supposition that only an X guy can coach at X and hire the best candidate?

 

This Trinity guy hopes not.

 

If Chuck Smith ends up at X, T better look out!

As lopsided as the rivalry has been, X can’t afford anything less than a home run hire.

I would love to see Beatty and Coverdale scheme against a Smith defense. I know that most people on here think Chuck Smith is the penultimate high school football coach in the state but he's never coached against Beatty.

 

I don't think the powers that be at X are smart enough to open their search up to an "outsider".

I would love to see Beatty and Coverdale scheme against a Smith defense. I know that most people on here think Chuck Smith is the penultimate high school football coach in the state but he's never coached against Beatty.

 

I don't think the powers that be at X are smart enough to open their search up to an "outsider".

 

Hiring Chuck Smith would put X on equal footing with T.

I predicted this back in oct, and was called out for being out of my mind for entertaining such a notion.my sources prove true once again.

Edited by Sinbad 74
Spelling

Did the X players give him a standing ovation ?

Hiring Chuck Smith would put X on equal footing with T.

 

Maybe I'm from Missouri but you'll have to show me.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.