Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Duke 87 Florida 84

Featured Replies

Final.

 

Great comeback by Duke, scoring 15 of the last 17 points in the game. Marvin Bagley took over, finishing with 30 &15.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bagley = Beast.

Bagley might be the best college player I've ever seem.

  • Author
Bagley = Beast.

 

Best player in college basketball.

Best player in college basketball.

 

July 11th 2015... :lol2:

He’s a game changer. These guys are extremely rare. Put him on about any top 25 team and they got a legitimate shot at the title. Think what Florida would be if they had him. Smooth sailing all the way through the Final Four.

Duke would have still been good without him but not national championship good, IMO.

I think that 2OT game vs. Gonzaga hurt the Gators coming down the stretch in this one, I know they had Saturday off but still rough. Also Florida was without their best big man, with him I think they win this game by 8-10 points.

Bagley might be the best college player I've ever seem.

 

:ohbrother:

I wish this one would have been earlier, would have really enjoyed watching it. I can't make it that late anymore.

Bagley is a bad man...I love watching him, hate that he's on Duke :lol2:

40-0

 

Not being funny here (ok, just a little), but I think Duke has a good shot. Only question mark is defensively at times, but I think that will come together. Bagley being the difference maker.

I think that 2OT game vs. Gonzaga hurt the Gators coming down the stretch in this one, I know they had Saturday off but still rough. Also Florida was without their best big man, with him I think they win this game by 8-10 points.

They did appear to wear down toward the end of the game.

He is not the exact type of player, but I think of Michael Beasley in the immediate impact he had with huge numbers in his brief stint at K-State, when comparing to Bagley. Difference being one is K-State, the other team being Duke.

Florida and Texas should have both beat Duke. Have to take care of the Basketball and not panic as they both did. Texas even missed a dunk during that time. Duke is really good though.

Duke’s other big freshman, whose name I can’t recall at the moment, lowered a shoulder and knocked down a Gator defender for an easy basket in the crucial last minutes of the game. Although Florida did enough on their own to allow Duke back in the game that particular no call offensive foul was big because of the score and time left in the game, and it was an obvious and easy call to make. Plus it would have been the guy’s 5th foul.

Regardless, Florida had the game won but failed to finish.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.