Duke 87 Florida 84

Randy Parker

Duke’s other big freshman, whose name I can’t recall at the moment, lowered a shoulder and knocked down a Gator defender for an easy basket in the crucial last minutes of the game. Although Florida did enough on their own to allow Duke back in the game that particular no call offensive foul was big because of the score and time left in the game, and it was an obvious and easy call to make. Plus it would have been the guy’s 5th foul.

Regardless, Florida had the game won but failed to finish.

Officials helping Duke out???? NO WAY! :lol2:

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke’s other big freshman, whose name I can’t recall at the moment, lowered a shoulder and knocked down a Gator defender for an easy basket in the crucial last minutes of the game. Although Florida did enough on their own to allow Duke back in the game that particular no call offensive foul was big because of the score and time left in the game, and it was an obvious and easy call to make. Plus it would have been the guy’s 5th foul.

Regardless, Florida had the game won but failed to finish.

There are 50/50 calls in every single game ever played... Oh wait this is Duke? Ignore that first part carry on...

There are 50/50 calls in every single game ever played... Oh wait this is Duke? Ignore that first part carry on...

I understand that. Just saying that this particular no-call came at a very crucial time toward the end of a close game. And IMO it wasn’t a 50/50 call. It was a 100% charging call that went uncalled and resulted in points for Duke.

It's hilarious how much Duke being good really burns some people up. :lol2:

I will wholeheartedly admit that it does indeed “burn”me up, lol.

I don’t like Duke, or North Carolina for that matter. I can’t keep it a secret any longer.

It’s good to finally get that burden off my chest.

Bagley is unreal. This Duke team is stacked. UK has a team to compete with them in the SEC for the first time in years.

You don't follow basketball much do ya? Florida and Texas A&M have had good teams the last few years, and Florida since Billy Donovan arrived. Yeah, Kentucky may win the SEC more years than not but let's not act like it's a cake walk every single year, this year especially.

Duke will not go 40-0.

This.....

There's not a dominate team in college basketball this year, Duke will fall off the high horse sooner or later. Texas and Florida both should have done it, however Duke doesn't play another good team until conference play so we will continue to hear how good they are until then.