Grayson Allen tripping

TTS_JF

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pathetic. I said the night of the tripping 2

things.

1. That the only way Coach K suspends him will be due to pressure to do so. ( that is exactly what happened the next day after Coach K said in his post game pressed that no further action was required)

2. If the team suspends him and not the NCAA or for that matter the ACC that he will be back for conference games as soon as they lose a game.

1 game and he's back.

Bingo.

Coach K has no credibility. He has no issues bashing another player from another team yet he won't practice what he preaches with his own players. He's a hypocrite and has always been the biggest fake.

I'm not surprised that the suspension was only a game, but that's one game longer than Derek Willis got for something far worse.

K & Cal are the best, but neither seem to be very heavy-handed when it comes to things like this.

Please explain. I don't know of anything that Willis did during games habitually that warranted any suspension unless your talking about his defense which can at times be offensive.

You cant be talking about Willis' public intoxication can you? Seriously???? He was passed out in public. That's it. He wasn't even driving. Are you trying to tell us you never once drank in your life and got a little drunk?

This wasnt an accident with Grayson, it is his MO. He did it numerous times and the worst part of this last incident was the way he behaved agyerwards and the way he treated the officials. He should

have been suspended for a lot more, possibly the season and gotten him some professional help. The boy needs counseling and anger management classes.

Edited by Hellbird

Please explain. I don't know of anything that Willis did during games habitually that warranted any suspension unless your talking about his defense which can at times be offensive.

You cant be talking about Willis' public intoxication can you? Seriously???? He was passed out in public. That's it. He wasn't even driving. Are you trying to tell us you never once drank in your life and got a little drunk?

This wasnt an accident with Grayson, it is his MO. He did it numerous times and the worst part of this last incident was the way he behaved agyerwards and the way he treated the officials. He should

have been suspended for a lot more, possibly the season and gotten him some professional help. The boy needs counseling and anger management classes.

I am talking about that incident. Willis deserved to miss at least one game for that, especially as a senior.

And no, I haven't been drunk before.

I am talking about that incident. Willis deserved to miss at least one game for that, especially as a senior.

And no, I haven't been drunk before.

Well that is where We

differ. It was in the summer. It wasn't during the season. He is 21. No law against drinking. If he was driving then I'd have a problem with it. The fact he wasn't driving, nor was he even in a vehicle, well I have zero problem with it at all.

It definatly wasnt even close

to being as bad as what Grayson has been doing on the court.

He got arrested for PI. It's a victimless crime. He was no threat to anyone but his liver. If you think drinking should result in being laid off if you have a job or suspension if you're an athlete then the professional sports would be non existent because no one would be able to play and college sports would consist of freshman playing only because I hate to break it to you or anyone else, but drinking is legal and it is being done by the majority of college students of legal age.