Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
C0TkYEiXUAAnCYu.jpg

 

From Barstool Sports

 

Serious question. What did JJ ever do to make people hate him? He didn't really do much til everyone started hating him. Then he became the villain.

Honest question. Has the sports media been calling him a thug? :sssh:

 

Just imagine if it was Cousins. Oh boy...

Serious question. What did JJ ever do to make people hate him? He didn't really do much til everyone started hating him. Then he became the villain.

 

Be really good.

 

I like really JJ, he seems like a great dude.

Reading Coach K's statement leads me to believe the suspension came directly from him and not the school.

 

Agreed it came from Coach K. However I disagree in thinking he was even thinking about suspending him, until he heard about all the backlash after the game. When his former players he coached are even saying he should be suspended, I think Coach K even knew that to save face he had to suspend him. Him putting him back in the game last night showed me he didn't think much of the incident at the time. So whIle ultimately he made the decision, it was a decision that he was basically forced to make because of the media storm that was brewing.

Just imagine if it was Cousins. Oh boy...
This thread would have doubled by now.....:lol2:
Agreed it came from Coach K. However I disagree in thinking he was even thinking about suspending him, until he heard about all the backlash after the game. When his former players he coached are even saying he should be suspended, I think Coach K even knew that to save face he had to suspend him. Him putting him back in the game last night showed me he didn't think much of the incident at the time. So whIle ultimately he made the decision, it was a decision that he was basically forced to make because of the media storm that was brewing.

 

Disagree. Especially when Coach K said, "I'll make the decisions regarding my program when I want to and no media backlash will determine my decision." (Paraphrasing)

Just imagine if it was Cousins. Oh boy...

 

Then UK fans would give him a pass just like they do Boogie. :lol2:

[ATTACH]59634[/ATTACH]

 

Cousins would pummel that little punk.

Cousins would pummel that little punk.

 

I don't advocate violence, but life lessons are always good.

[ATTACH]59634[/ATTACH]

 

I want him to trip Draymond Green...now that would be fun!

Got home from work and saw this from First Take today I had not thought of this but really what Stephen A. Smith says I think has some merit. I figure UK fans will agree wholeheartedly and Duke fans probably not so much so. lol I'll put up the link and people can watch and decide for themselves.

 

Where is the criticism for Coach K? - ESPN Video

Honest question. Has the sports media been calling him a thug? :sssh:

 

The word I have heard the most is "punk"...

 

Punk is to white dude as thug is to black dude...:thumb:

He's the perfect Dukie when things don't go his way...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.