Grayson Allen tripping

TTS_JF

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading Coach K's statement leads me to believe the suspension came directly from him and not the school.

Agreed it came from Coach K. However I disagree in thinking he was even thinking about suspending him, until he heard about all the backlash after the game. When his former players he coached are even saying he should be suspended, I think Coach K even knew that to save face he had to suspend him. Him putting him back in the game last night showed me he didn't think much of the incident at the time. So whIle ultimately he made the decision, it was a decision that he was basically forced to make because of the media storm that was brewing.

Agreed it came from Coach K. However I disagree in thinking he was even thinking about suspending him, until he heard about all the backlash after the game. When his former players he coached are even saying he should be suspended, I think Coach K even knew that to save face he had to suspend him. Him putting him back in the game last night showed me he didn't think much of the incident at the time. So whIle ultimately he made the decision, it was a decision that he was basically forced to make because of the media storm that was brewing.

Disagree. Especially when Coach K said, "I'll make the decisions regarding my program when I want to and no media backlash will determine my decision." (Paraphrasing)

Got home from work and saw this from First Take today I had not thought of this but really what Stephen A. Smith says I think has some merit. I figure UK fans will agree wholeheartedly and Duke fans probably not so much so. lol I'll put up the link and people can watch and decide for themselves.

Where is the criticism for Coach K? - ESPN Video