Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

This kid has some issues. I'm not going to call him a psycho but he has some issues

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does anyone know for sure what he was mad about on the bench? For all we know he was mad at himself.

Does anyone know for sure what he was mad about on the bench? For all we know he was mad at himself.

 

That's my guess.

Paul Pabst Verified account

‏@PaulPabst

 

"He looked like a ghost...I didn't realize the emotional thing he'd just gone through." -Coach K on Grayson Allen playing in 2nd half.

 

 

Really?

I'm not sold on there is something "wrong" with him. I think he's just a butthole and he realized it's going to catch up with him this time.

 

Same. Saying something is wrong with him is an easy out. He's a punk crybaby kid that throws tantrums when he doesn't get his way. Now he's not the only player that's like that, but that's the only thing "wrong" with him.

Paul Pabst Verified account

‏@PaulPabst

 

"He looked like a ghost...I didn't realize the emotional thing he'd just gone through." -Coach K on Grayson Allen playing in 2nd half.

 

 

Really?

 

What emotional thing was that? Getting caught being a punk?

Listened to the whole interview. That's why I love DP, not afraid to go at anyone. Seemed to me that Coach K was defensive and struggling to come up with answers defending his player, while also all most making it seem like it's really not a big deal. He got a little miffed when DP asked why his player continues to trip other players. All K had to say was weve talked to him, I'm not going to sell him out on national radio and I promise this will be the last incident. K seemed to struggle to co e up with answers

Listened to the whole interview. That's why I love DP, not afraid to go at anyone. Seemed to me that Coach K was defensive and struggling to come up with answers defending his player, while also all most making it seem like it's really not a big deal. He got a little miffed when DP asked why his player continues to trip other players. All K had to say was weve talked to him, I'm not going to sell him out on national radio and I promise this will be the last incident. K seemed to struggle to co e up with answers

 

I don't have an issue with that answer from Coach K. He's not going to throw his player, regardless of what he did, under the bus on national radio. I respect that, and would hope any coach would do the same. His "I promise this will be the last incident" comment leads me to believe they've made it clear to Allen that he won't be there if it happens again. Just my take.

I used to be a fan of Coach K, his actions (or lack of) over the past couple of seasons has caused me to rethink this.

 

It was also Allen that refused to shake the hand of Dillon Brooks after Oregon eliminated Duke last season. Insert coach K... he took it upon himself to chastise Brooks, whether what he did is right or wrong... it was not his place to point it out to him directly. After doing so, coach K did not even own it; in the press conference afterwards he tried to say that he only congratulated him and told him he was a great player.

Duke has suspended him indefinitely.

 

To me, the million dollar question is... Was it Coach K, or Duke, that did the suspending?

To me, the million dollar question is... Was it Coach K, or Duke, that did the suspending?

 

I'd think Coach K has the final say in things.

Meh, he'll be back before Louisville. Get those freshmen some playing time.

I'd think Coach K has the final say in things.

 

I'm not convinced of this.

 

Just seems odd to me that he puts him back in the game last night, after the incident, then suspends him today.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.