Everything posted by Jackie Ed
-
Abducted in Plain Sight
Crazy is all that needs to be said.
-
2018/2019 Radio and Internet Broadcast List
All A finals on any station?
-
Highlands 70 Newport Central Catholic 61
You truly believe there should’ve been 56 fouls called in this game? I’m sure I’ve seen about 1/10th percent of games that others on here have, but to me, the casual observer it seemed to much. It was physical but nothing in my opinion that should’ve necessitated 56 fouls and three players fouling out.
-
Highlands 70 Newport Central Catholic 61
I came late and ended up behind the PA guy. Total fouls for the game were 56. Highlands missed 20 FTs according to their stay guy. Couldn’t tell me how many NewCath missed but it was slit as well. Didn’t think the game was physical enough to have that many fouls called but it was aggressive and entertaining through 3 quarters
-
Covington Catholic 47 Elder (OH) 31
Zero affiliation to either school. Leave what happened in DC away from basketball.
-
Newport 48 Covington Holy Cross 45 (9th Region All A' Classic Championship)
That was a very deep three. Awesome ending. Great game.
-
What's on your plate for today?
Gym, work and then taking my daughter out for her 6th birthday.
-
Male/Scott County (6A Championship) Updates
I watched all games so far. I was just panicking a little. Thanks.
-
Male/Scott County (6A Championship) Updates
KHSAA.tv won’t let me watch even though I’m signed in. Any words of wisdom?
-
Male/Scott County (6A Championship) Updates
Might explain why can get the game to stream
-
Beechwood 21 Pikeville 20 (Class 1A State Championship)
The INT play is one that Pikeville fans have to say “what if?”. Yes the qb was getting serious pressure from the back side, but “what if” the qb saw #4 down the middle? He’s wide open. But #14 did make the awesome grab on fourth and forever to keep that drive alive. Awesome game by both teams. It was a pleasure to watch.
-
Beechwood/Pikeville (1A Championship) Updates
The only way Pikeville will win is by continuing to air it out.
-
Beechwood/Pikeville (1A Championship) Updates
Video working great on my phone. Keeps freezing on my television. Beechwood starting get the run game going
-
Beechwood/Pikeville (1A Championship) Updates
Very sparse crowd it looks like. Also to zero surprise the video feed keeps freezing up
-
Rules Question
From what I was told by my ref buddy that was correct. Either they can decline the penalty and accept the results or accept the penalty and replay the down
-
Walton-Verona 18 Glasgow 14
Wow! Awesome job WV. Great win for Coach Barth and the WV community. Came along way in a semi short time.
-
Is there any chance there will be a running clock in the Highlands/CovCath game?
Sweet. Bringing my ten year old son. He’s been wanting to see this one all year. I have no dog in the fight, just want to see a close competitive game. Plan on getting there around 6:15.
-
Class 4A Region Final: Ashland at Johnson Central
This is kind of on topic. Growing up I heard and read about a lot of schools. I graduated high school in 2000. I certainly heard of Paintsville (basketball) and Ashland. I never heard of Johnson Central until about 10 years ago. Can I get a quick history lesson on the football team? Thanks
-
Highlands 14 Anderson County 10
Friend of mine is newer official. He said officials switch regions for playoffs, like basketball. So from my years of attending games, I’d say the games are called differently across the state, and each region has their own “style” if you will.
-
Highlands 14 Anderson County 10
Anderson county lost 6 fumbles?!!! Unreal.
-
Class 2A Playoffs: DeSales at Newport Central Catholic
Hi of 47 Low of 27 and wouldn’t you know it an 80% chance of rain as of weather channel app
-
Belfry OL Dagen Rash Commits to Army
Awesome. That scholarship alone will help him in the future, but fact that it is to West Point will help even more. What an awesome job by this young man. Work hard and get good results
-
Class 2A Playoffs: DeSales at Newport Central Catholic
Kelley will be back for this one, correct? NewCath is hard to figure out. One week they look great and the next overwhelmed. Go NKY but I think DeSales wins convincingly
-
6A Playoffs: #9 Ballard at McCracken County
I saw the video of the scuffle from the Courier-Journal. It’d be nice to have a press box view. It was certainly stupid. Was there any history between the schools leading up to this?
-
BluegrassPreps Class 5A Football Playoff Preview
If Highlands wins tonight, is the next game at Anderson Co? I believe it is but just wanted some clarification