Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Abducted in Plain Sight

Featured Replies

This was ridiculous.

I just watched this, but it took longer than the allotted run time. I lost count at how many times I hit pause, turned to look at my wife and say, "What the heck!"

 

I'm at a loss as to how a mother and father could be so stupid.

 

I'm not sure what else I could say about the girl's dad...as a man and father his actions and inactions are unfathomable to me.

Edited by Jumper_Dad

I just watched this, but it took longer than the allotted run time. I lost count at how many times I hit pause, turned to look at my wife and say, "What the heck!"

 

I'm at a loss as to how a mother and father could be so stupid.

 

I'm not sure what else I could say about the girl's dad...as a man and father his actions and inactions are unfathomable to me.

Pretty much sums it up for me. We watched it yesterday and still not sure I believe what I watched.

I'm not sure I can watch it, even though everyone is talking about it. If there's that much abuse or neglect of children...

I'm not sure I can watch it, even though everyone is talking about it. If there's that much abuse or neglect of children...

 

I am with you. I have no interest in watching it.

This has been made into a mini series now...

If it wasn't true, this script would have been laughed out of Hollywood. 

The girl at the center of this is an executive producer, which should keep it fairly close to the actual story.

 

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.