Grayson Allen tripping

TTS_JF

That's Coach K's M.O

did you see the other Duke player tonight flopping? They had to review the play to see if it was a flagarant on the Elon player and after watching the replay they saw he just flopped and no foul was called. Coach K went nuts because the foul wasn't called. Coach K is as big of a dirtbag as the players he teaches to do these bush league things.

A bit much.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keeping it G rated, he's a punk. I know it, PP92 knows, every body knows it. I'm 99.99% sure he will be suspended this time and hopefully he learns something from it. He's just fitting into his narrative as the most hated college basketball player in the past couple of years.

If Coach K does it's only because of pressure put on him to do so. If Coach K had any integrity he would have suspended him last year instead of constantly defending the thug play.

Kid is a punk. One of many examples.

Usually there are some people on the fence in these situations. Not with him, getting destroyed everywhere by everyone.

And deservedly so. Commentators in ESPN have even called him childish and question his mental state. I think he's just a spoiled rotten punk

I won't go quite as far as you HB on Coach K, but I totally agree that his failure to suspend Allen last year was weak...and I don't think he did Allen any favors by letting it go. It is going to be BRUTAL for Allen now the rest of this year. Road games will not be fun. He has to be suspended for multiple games now IMO. Coach K will lose serious credibility if he tries to explain this one away with no suspension or just one game.

That's Coach K's M.O

did you see the other Duke player tonight flopping? They had to review the play to see if it was a flagarant on the Elon player and after watching the replay they saw he just flopped and no foul was called. Coach K went nuts because the foul wasn't called. Coach K is as big of a dirtbag as the players he teaches to do these bush league things.

I am not sure what the rule is if a ref expects you are flopping. I think if a ref thinks you are flopping, the play should be able to reviewed just like a flagrant foul situation. If you are deemed to have flopped, technical foul is called.

Problem is, he will

be suspended before conference play. Duke's out of conference schedule consists of ladies of the blind etc. so his punk behavior won't affect the team at all.

HB, will you PLEASE tell us how you really feel about Coach K and Duke? Your wishy washy stance is unbecoming:lol2:

How is it a bit much? Like Jay Williams said, he's a Junior and this is his THIRD timeTRIPPING an opponent. He flops like it's going out of style. Coach K had to be called on the carpet at some point for these incidents. If Pitino had to know about the strippers then Coach K surely knows if not encourages this behavior. His reaction to the officials was arguing the T not admonishing his player for getting a T. Coach K needs to buck up and do the right thing, but seeing as how Allen played in the second half you know he won't until his hand is forced

I am not sure what the rule is if a ref expects you are flopping. I think if a ref thinks you are flopping, the play should be able to reviewed just like a flagrant foul situation. If you are deemed to have flopped, technical foul is called.

But they don't. The play was deemed no foul.

Has to be suspended.

Kudos to Jay Williams for going into him with zero hold-back.

Sad that a kid that talented will be remembered mostly for his bush-league behavior.

Love Jay. He told it like it was. In the end Grayson is tarnishing the Duke name. I think a little break from the game might help Grayson a bit.