Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

1-3 game suspension works for me. He probably should have been ejected from the game given his past history.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just googled the tripping incidents from last year to refresh my memory. Really weak stuff. He has to be the most hated college player right now and rightfully so.

Bilas suggested the suspension would be handed down from the ACC. I can't think of a time such a thing has happened. With the conference schedule coming up, is it in the ACC's hands or will it be an institutionally-imposed suspension, assuming that's the course of action?

Bilas suggested the suspension would be handed down from the ACC. I can't think of a time such a thing has happened. With the conference schedule coming up, is it in the ACC's hands or will it be an institutionally-imposed suspension, assuming that's the course of action?

 

With Duke being a member of the ACC I imagine if they want to suspend Grayson then they can. I'm thinking it should come from the ACC.

  • Author

Thought Jay Williams was spot on... and I also think a few games away could help him and possibly Duke as a team.

With Duke being a member of the ACC I imagine if they want to suspend Grayson then they can. I'm thinking it should come from the ACC.

 

But Duke would offer basically a plea bargain of maybe a game or two in the hopes of avoiding three, no?

He's like a child who has never been spanked...

But Duke would offer basically a plea bargain of maybe a game or two in the hopes of avoiding three, no?

 

They could but the ACC can do what they want. 5 games wouldn't bother me.

They could but the ACC can do what they want. 5 games wouldn't bother me.

 

Five games, 15 games, what difference does it make? They'll end up playing their first two tourney games in South Carolina anyway.

Coach K just said a lot of bad things has happened to Allen. On the tripping, Things happen!!!!!

  • Author

Wow

Five games, 15 games, what difference does it make? They'll end up playing their first two tourney games in South Carolina anyway.

 

Works for me.

I am not sure what the rule is if a ref expects you are flopping. I think if a ref thinks you are flopping, the play should be able to reviewed just like a flagrant foul situation. If you are deemed to have flopped, technical foul is called.

 

A ref can call a foul on you if he/she believes it is a blatant flop.

  • Author

From what I heard K say, he said a lot of the right things... but a lot of damage control/ trying to protect his guy

Wow, ESPN is just ripping him at halftime of the U.K. / UL game.

 

Big time. Ripping Coach K as well if he doesn't do anything.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.