Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

He shouldn't have played the 2nd half last night. Coach K did nothing until he had to. He's not as holier than tho as he thinks and the media as well, and neither is the kid. Ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand. The kid needs help.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm not convinced of this.

 

Just seems odd to me that he puts him back in the game last night, after the incident, then suspends him today.

 

You seriously think the University has say over Coach K when it comes to basketball operations?

I can't lie. I do love it when Duke gets you guys all in your feelings. Makes me warm and fuzzy on the inside.

 

Kind of like that Trump feeling that JJ has been having for the past month?

K won't do a thing--Only chance here would be if the league suspends him. From his reaction, obviously a Democrat & guessing he's still upset about Trump getting elected?? :D

 

Coach K hates Obama and hasn't been shy about his feelings for Obama and this admnistration.

 

Holy Cow! Please not in this thread!!

You seriously think the University has say over Coach K when it comes to basketball operations?

 

Not what I said at all but I also don't believe he has free rein to do as he sees fit without answering to someone. I just feel that he was forced to make this move, I don't think he would have done it on his own.

 

It seems like you think he can do as he sees fit, even if it means going against the wishes of the University. I believe that Mr. Allen is a STUDENT first and is representing Duke, with the behavior he has exhibited, "basketball operations" does not even come into play in my line of thinking.

I'm sure someone taught him the move when he was a kid and habits that long are hard to break especially when you use them to gain the upper hand.

I'm not convinced of this.

 

Just seems odd to me that he puts him back in the game last night, after the incident, then suspends him today.

He said he didn't see the trip in real time.

Kind of like that Trump feeling that JJ has been having for the past month?

 

Nah, I think his is more intense than mine. :lol2:

To me, the million dollar question is... Was it Coach K, or Duke, that did the suspending?

 

Coach K likely had the final say.

Not what I said at all but I also don't believe he has free rein to do as he sees fit without answering to someone. I just feel that he was forced to make this move, I don't think he would have done it on his own.

 

It seems like you think he can do as he sees fit, even if it means going against the wishes of the University. I believe that Mr. Allen is a STUDENT first and is representing Duke, with the behavior he has exhibited, "basketball operations" does not even come into play in my line of thinking.

 

It's only Duke/Coach K's line of thinking that matters.

It's only Duke/Coach K's line of thinking that matters.

 

I don't believe my comments said otherwise, just giving my opinion.

 

I do believe you could include the ACC in your comment, their thoughts might carry some weight in this matter.

I don't believe my comments said otherwise, just giving my opinion.

 

I do believe you could include the ACC in your comment, their thoughts might carry some weight in this matter.

 

Absolutely. They can suspend even further if they want to.

Not what I said at all but I also don't believe he has free rein to do as he sees fit without answering to someone. I just feel that he was forced to make this move, I don't think he would have done it on his own.

 

It seems like you think he can do as he sees fit, even if it means going against the wishes of the University. I believe that Mr. Allen is a STUDENT first and is representing Duke, with the behavior he has exhibited, "basketball operations" does not even come into play in my line of thinking.

 

Reading Coach K's statement leads me to believe the suspension came directly from him and not the school.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.