Grayson Allen tripping

TTS_JF

He shouldn't have played the 2nd half last night. Coach K did nothing until he had to. He's not as holier than tho as he thinks and the media as well, and neither is the kid. Ignorance and arrogance go hand in hand. The kid needs help.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

K won't do a thing--Only chance here would be if the league suspends him. From his reaction, obviously a Democrat & guessing he's still upset about Trump getting elected?? :D

Coach K hates Obama and hasn't been shy about his feelings for Obama and this admnistration.

Holy Cow! Please not in this thread!!

You seriously think the University has say over Coach K when it comes to basketball operations?

Not what I said at all but I also don't believe he has free rein to do as he sees fit without answering to someone. I just feel that he was forced to make this move, I don't think he would have done it on his own.

It seems like you think he can do as he sees fit, even if it means going against the wishes of the University. I believe that Mr. Allen is a STUDENT first and is representing Duke, with the behavior he has exhibited, "basketball operations" does not even come into play in my line of thinking.

Not what I said at all but I also don't believe he has free rein to do as he sees fit without answering to someone. I just feel that he was forced to make this move, I don't think he would have done it on his own.

It seems like you think he can do as he sees fit, even if it means going against the wishes of the University. I believe that Mr. Allen is a STUDENT first and is representing Duke, with the behavior he has exhibited, "basketball operations" does not even come into play in my line of thinking.

It's only Duke/Coach K's line of thinking that matters.

Reading Coach K's statement leads me to believe the suspension came directly from him and not the school.