Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

Big time. Ripping Coach K as well if he doesn't do anything.

 

K won't do a thing--Only chance here would be if the league suspends him. From his reaction, obviously a Democrat & guessing he's still upset about Trump getting elected?? :D

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
K won't do a thing--Only chance here would be if the league suspends him. From his reaction, obviously a Democrat & guessing he's still upset about Trump getting elected?? :D

 

Coach K hates Obama and hasn't been shy about his feelings for Obama and this admnistration.

Coach K hates Obama and hasn't been shy about his feelings for Obama and this admnistration.

 

Sorry, couldn't pass up a little humor and you must admit he acts a lot like the GenX'ers that need their safe spaces & puppies?

Sorry, couldn't pass up a little humor and you must admit he acts a lot like the GenX'ers that need their safe spaces & puppies?

 

I'm gonna say this one last time: we aren't gonna disrespect puppies on this board. Not while I'm paying for a membership. They haven't done :poop: to you.

Sorry, couldn't pass up a little humor and you must admit he acts a lot like the GenX'ers that need their safe spaces & puppies?

 

That would be Millineals and not the Gen Xers.

I hope Coach K doesn't do anything. Let the ACC do the dirty work.

That would be Millineals and not the Gen Xers.

 

Hard to tell apart, and I think I've got one of each?

I'm gonna say this one last time: we aren't gonna disrespect puppies on this board. Not while I'm paying for a membership. They haven't done :poop: to you.

 

No puppy disrespect here--My wife would kill me (As would all the dogs).

Needs to be suspended. It's embarrassing to him and the University

Hard to tell apart, and I think I've got one of each?

 

:lol2: :lol2:

He's just misunderstood...

No puppy disrespect here--My wife would kill me (As would all the dogs).

 

I'm glad we got that cleared up!

He's just misunderstood...

 

Duke wishes the peak of his tantrums was spitting a mouthpiece at the opposing bench.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.