Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

And just think....when he is inducted into the Hall of Fame there will be people who say he tarnished his legacy by only suspending Grayson Allen for one game. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

I think he's already in the Hall

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think he's already in the Hall

 

Coach K will be inducted twice. He will introduce himself this time. Or Grayson Allen.

Coach K will be inducted twice. He will introduce himself this time. Or Grayson Allen.

 

:lol2:

I'm not real familiar with the past results.

 

Was he given a Flagrant 2 foul in the other two incidents?

 

To me this is like throwing a punch. It's intentional and has potential for injury, so each of them should have been a Flagrant 2.

I'm not real familiar with the past results.

 

Was he given a Flagrant 2 foul in the other two incidents?

 

To me this is like throwing a punch. It's intentional and has potential for injury, so each of them should have been a Flagrant 2.

 

Flagrant 2 is automatic ejection, right? I don't think he receive a Flagrant 2 for any of them.

Flagrant 2 is automatic ejection, right? I don't think he receive a Flagrant 2 for any of them.

 

This is the issue I have with the situation. . He should have been given flagrant 2. I put this on the refs.

I'm not real familiar with the past results.

 

Was he given a Flagrant 2 foul in the other two incidents?

 

To me this is like throwing a punch. It's intentional and has potential for injury, so each of them should have been a Flagrant 2.

 

I think one was called a flagrant one. I think the other wasn't called anything. Not even a foul. I think the ref spoke to both players and resumed play. The third was only called a technical.

 

This is another great point. Referee calls a flagrant two and he is ejected is a much better answer than anything I have seen so far.

This is the issue I have with the situation. . He should have been given flagrant 2. I put this on the refs.

 

Good point. Every coach in basketball would say, "the refs called it a technical. Why should I be forced to do more than what the refs did?"

Good point. Every coach in basketball would say, "the refs called it a technical. Why should I be forced to do more than what the refs did?"

 

This was my thought as well.

I think one was called a flagrant one. I think the other wasn't called anything. Not even a foul. I think the ref spoke to both players and resumed play. The third was only called a technical.

 

This is another great point. Referee calls a flagrant two and he is ejected is a much better answer than anything I have seen so far.

 

In hockey its 2 minutes and a beer in the box.

Anyone else and I'd say they were just tangled up. With him, he gets no benefit of the doubt. Sure looked like he tried to.

Just wait for it.....

 

I am sure there is a logical explanation.

Almost looked like he tried to hit him in the jewels too. I can't give him the benefit of the doubt at this point.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.