Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

I'm so sick of hearing about this kid, but my goodness man... Clearly unnecessary.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ole Grayson shoved a Florida State assistant last night while chasing down a loose ball.

 

I'm sure some will, but I don't really know how you defend the action. What is unnerving is that it seems to be very instinctual.

Dude doesn't deserve a spot on the team anymore.

Duke continues to look worse and worse with the lack of discipline they have for their player simply because he is one of their stars. It also continues to make the ACC look pathetic as they are scared to do anything to him as well. He shouldn't be allowed to see the court the rest of the season.

I'm sure some will, but I don't really know how you defend the action. What is unnerving is that it seems to be very instinctual.

 

This. I lean towards a 5 game suspension, but would be okay with 3 games. I would be very surprised if anything is done however.

I don't know what is wrong with Grayson. I don't know why these acts just started coming out after the UL game last year when he tripped Ray Spalding. No clue what is going on in his head or how long he has had situations on the court like this. He has brought this type of scrutiny on himself with his actions. I do think a lot of this is overblown and overhyped(especially when Coach K is brought into it) but I do think he needs to evaluate decisions he is making in the heat of the moment on the court. He doesn't seem to understand his situation. A situation he has created on his own.

I don't know what is wrong with Grayson. I don't know why these acts just started coming out after the UL game last year when he tripped Ray Spalding. No clue what is going on in his head or how long he has had situations on the court like this. He has brought this type of scrutiny on himself with his actions. I do think a lot of this is overblown and overhyped(especially when Coach K is brought into it) but I do think he needs to evaluate decisions he is making in the heat of the moment on the court. He doesn't seem to understand his situation. A situation he has created on his own.

 

IMO, he's got some sort of disorder.

Neither of the last 2 incidents would be a big deal individually. But with Allen, it's a culmination of years of stupidity and now everything is magnified and picked apart.

IMO, he's got some sort of disorder.

 

Yeah, it's called being a punk. :lol2:

Yeah, it's called being a punk. :lol2:

 

I think there's more to it then that. Some sort of mental issues at play IMO.

IMO, he's got some sort of disorder.

 

Seems plausible. There's something going on there that he can't seem to control. I don't think he is a punk. I don't think he is trying to intentionally hurt anyone. I just think he does stupid stuff to opponents that is more annoying than anything else and being in his environment and situation when he acts out like this the whole country is watching.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.