Grayson Allen tripping

TTS_JF

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duke continues to look worse and worse with the lack of discipline they have for their player simply because he is one of their stars. It also continues to make the ACC look pathetic as they are scared to do anything to him as well. He shouldn't be allowed to see the court the rest of the season.

I don't know what is wrong with Grayson. I don't know why these acts just started coming out after the UL game last year when he tripped Ray Spalding. No clue what is going on in his head or how long he has had situations on the court like this. He has brought this type of scrutiny on himself with his actions. I do think a lot of this is overblown and overhyped(especially when Coach K is brought into it) but I do think he needs to evaluate decisions he is making in the heat of the moment on the court. He doesn't seem to understand his situation. A situation he has created on his own.

I don't know what is wrong with Grayson. I don't know why these acts just started coming out after the UL game last year when he tripped Ray Spalding. No clue what is going on in his head or how long he has had situations on the court like this. He has brought this type of scrutiny on himself with his actions. I do think a lot of this is overblown and overhyped(especially when Coach K is brought into it) but I do think he needs to evaluate decisions he is making in the heat of the moment on the court. He doesn't seem to understand his situation. A situation he has created on his own.

IMO, he's got some sort of disorder.

IMO, he's got some sort of disorder.

Seems plausible. There's something going on there that he can't seem to control. I don't think he is a punk. I don't think he is trying to intentionally hurt anyone. I just think he does stupid stuff to opponents that is more annoying than anything else and being in his environment and situation when he acts out like this the whole country is watching.