Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

UK/Baylor was a bad analogy.

 

If UK is playing some scrub in the SEC (basically any SEC team), more people would watch Louisville and Duke. No doubt about it.

 

More people in general? Absolutely.

 

More UK fans? Not a chance.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UK/Baylor was a bad analogy.

 

If UK is playing some scrub in the SEC (basically any SEC team), more people would watch Louisville and Duke. No doubt about it.

 

Disagree. I don't care if UK is playing Transy, I'm watching the Cats game. Now I might DVR the UL / Duke game to watch later. But I'm not watching any game over UK.

UK/Baylor was a bad analogy.

 

If UK is playing some scrub in the SEC (basically any SEC team), more people would watch Louisville and Duke. No doubt about it.

 

I wouldn't. UK comes first and then the good games come after.

Would you 3 be willing to take a polygraph? :D

 

Bring it.

The rate we are going, this thread may never end. He's bound to have a few more throughout his career.

 

We'll be moving this to the pro forum and talking about it 10 years from now.

 

 

You're reaching a bit there. This kid won't last long in the NBA.

UK/Baylor was a bad analogy.

 

If UK is playing some scrub in the SEC (basically any SEC team), more people would watch Louisville and Duke. No doubt about it.

 

You all are full of yourselves lol. I plan my day around UK games, no matter who they are playing.

You all are full of yourselves lol. I plan my day around UK games, no matter who they are playing.

Same here.

You're reaching a bit there. This kid won't last long in the NBA.

 

I purposely didn't say NBA though JD haha! He's going to have a professional playing career somewhere, if he wants.

Would you 3 be willing to take a polygraph? :D

 

Absolutely. I don't ever miss a UK game, unless I have no way around it. No way I'm watching two other teams play while the Cats are playing.

UK/Baylor was a bad analogy.

 

If UK is playing some scrub in the SEC (basically any SEC team), more people would watch Louisville and Duke. No doubt about it.

 

100% disagree. At least for me personally.

Unless they are playing UK, I wouldn't watch a UL or Duke game even if you held a gun on me.

Unless they are playing UK, I wouldn't watch a UL or Duke game even if you held a gun on me.

 

Now Louisville I will watch. Unless UK is on.

#LiesToldOnBGP

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

You honestly believe more UK fans would watch another game over a UK game?

 

Like you actually believe that and aren't just trying to rile people up?

#LiesToldOnBGP

 

:lol: :lol: :lol:

 

 

You're falling off the deep end Deuce. UK fans are UK fans first and foremost. Thinking that they're watching anyone else other than UK while UK is playing is crazy talk. Have you seen how many people show up to watch a practice?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.