Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

Florida State assistant:

 

[ATTACH]59876[/ATTACH]

Do I sense some passive aggressiveness with this statement, particularly the first part?

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He reminds me of Ndamukong Suh. Though I believe if push came to shove, Grayson would fold like a lawn chair.

Florida State assistant:

 

[ATTACH]59876[/ATTACH]

 

I'm glad he said something. Seems like he'd know more than anyone else if it was truly a dirty play. It looks funny style but looks can be deceiving. Plus it's Grayson so.......

He reminds me of Ndamukong Suh. Though I believe if push came to shove, Grayson would fold like a lawn chair.

 

This is what I mean by overhyped. Suh intentionally trying to hurt people. He's doing way more than just tripping people or sticking his leg up. Suh is going above and beyond to be dirty. Grayson hasn't given me any reason to believe he is intentionally trying to hurt anyone. He's just stupid.

This is what I mean by overhyped. Suh intentionally trying to hurt people. He's doing way more than just tripping people or sticking his leg up. Suh is going above and beyond to be dirty. Grayson hasn't given me any reason to believe he is intentionally trying to hurt anyone. He's just stupid.

What I mean is being in denial about the acts themselves, not the actual physically hurting someone... getting back to the mental part.

I'm interested in knowing if any former Duke players have reached to Grayson.

^ I know JJ defended him not long ago, but not sure about reaching out to him. Everyone on staff is a former Duke player, so technically "yes", to answer your question :D

What I mean is being in denial about the acts themselves, not the actual physically hurting someone... getting back to the mental part.

 

I hear you but Suh's transgressions seem closer to criminal to me while Grayson's reek of immaturity.

^ I know JJ defended him not long ago, but not sure about reaching out to him. Everyone on staff is a former Duke player, so technically "yes", to answer your question :D

 

:lol2:

 

You know what I am saying.

 

 

For example, is Jay Williams communicating with him or is he just crapping all over him when the TV cameras are rolling?

For some reason, I just can't seem to get all worked up over any of this. Every dog has his day and one day, Grayson will have his.

I'm interested in knowing if any former Duke players have reached to Grayson.

 

Jay Williams said he is an embarrassment

Who?

 

Smith :lol2:

 

Oops

Jay Williams said he is an embarrassment

 

I know. That's why I wonder if he has reached out to him or just trying too hard to not appear biased.

IMO, he's got some sort of disorder.

 

Doesn't Tourettes make you fling your leg out and swing away involuntarily?

 

:idunno::thumb:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.