Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

I'm glad he said something. Seems like he'd know more than anyone else if it was truly a dirty play. It looks funny style but looks can be deceiving. Plus it's Grayson so.......

 

Good statement for the Asst Coach. And I know he said not to look at the arm, but its hard to look past the extension of his arm during collision. Any other player in the country would get a pass, not sure Grayson gets that benefit anymore.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good statement for the Asst Coach. And I know he said not to look at the arm, but its hard to look past the extension of his arm during collision. Any other player in the country would get a pass, not sure Grayson gets that benefit anymore.

 

Correct. He's gotta be the most unlucky guy in the country to have all these "accidental" incidents continue to occur. Poor guy. :D

Can't believe I'm doing this, but...I see collisions like this EVERY football game on the sidelines. The players always appear to be pushing whoever they hit. That was exactly what I saw there. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one. That wasn't an uncommon action, like fighting through a screen w/ an attempted reverse kick to the jewels.

Correct. He's gotta be the most unlucky guy in the country to have all these "accidental" incidents continue to occur. Poor guy. :D

 

For the record this Duke fan only thinks the last two incidents are "accidental". The first 4 trips(no one talks about the Oregon game trip....) were not accidental.

Can't believe I'm doing this, but...I see collisions like this EVERY football game on the sidelines. The players always appear to be pushing whoever they hit. That was exactly what I saw there. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one. That wasn't an uncommon action, like fighting through a screen w/ an attempted reverse kick to the jewels.

 

I agree! I don't see much wrong with this, because as you are running full speed to the sideline or even diving the first thing you do is your hands go out forward. It's instinct at that point.

 

I viewed the backhanded kick last game as being intentional and a lot more of a problem than this. Not sure I have ever seen people get screen and then their leg kicks up high behind them.

Was a foul called?

 

Yeah the assistant drained both free throws and dabbed

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

 

Most of this is kinda crazy, but he 100% did that on purpose.

Can't believe I'm doing this, but...I see collisions like this EVERY football game on the sidelines. The players always appear to be pushing whoever they hit. That was exactly what I saw there. I am giving him the benefit of the doubt on this one. That wasn't an uncommon action, like fighting through a screen w/ an attempted reverse kick to the jewels.

 

Agreed. This stuff happens all the time and nobody bats an eye. The kid is under a microscope and to be fair he does deserve it, but after every game we will see something like this. Wait til Saturday and we will see this thread resurface.

Glad nobody is talking about the game. FSU is legit. Leonard Hamilton has built a great program at FSU.

The YUM Center will not be kind to him on Saturday if he acts up, like Rupp was with the Arkansas player.

The YUM Center will not be kind to him on Saturday if he acts up, like Rupp was with the Arkansas player.

 

Buncha saints at the YUM! Center innit?

Glad nobody is talking about the game. FSU is legit. Leonard Hamilton has built a great program at FSU.

 

 

FSU may win the ACC Championship if they don't have their annual meltdown. That said, it wouldn't surprise me one bit if they drop their next game.

The YUM Center will not be kind to him on Saturday if he acts up, like Rupp was with the Arkansas player.

 

The UL fans will give him hell whether he acts up or not.

Yeah the assistant drained both free throws and dabbed

 

He still got game then.

 

 

Just dont understand while you guys are trying to penalize a kid who hasnt been called for even a foul for some of these actions.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.