Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

Being sneaky and dirty is still being dirty.

 

Hes obviously not sneaky. Well just sneaky enough for the officials not to see it. Even still he has done nothing to warrant a suspension.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd be very interested in hearing from someone about his HS days and if he had incidents in HS similar to what's going on the past 2 years at Duke. It's hard for

me to believe his hot head attitude just happened. I would be more surprised if this type of thing didn't happen before he got to college.

This dude is getting to much attention........He's got everybody trippin

Granted I'm part of it, but I really can't believe this thread is over 340 post long.

Granted I'm part of it, but I really can't believe this thread is over 340 post long.

 

You seriously can't believe that? How do I lose to you? :lol2: :no:

You seriously can't believe that? How do I lose to you? :lol2: :no:

 

Man I expected about 150 or so.

Man I expected about 150 or so.

 

And that was without his latest incident. Wait until his next questionable act takes place.

And that was without his latest incident. Wait until his next questionable act takes place.

 

The rate we are going, this thread may never end. He's bound to have a few more throughout his career.

 

We'll be moving this to the pro forum and talking about it 10 years from now.

Granted I'm part of it, but I really can't believe this thread is over 340 post long.

 

If this was a UK player,say Derek Willis, thread wouldn't be over a few pages long. The only people that follow UK basketball are UK fans, the only people that follow Duke basketball are everyone,especially UK fans. I guarantee you if UK/Baylor was on opposite Duke/Louisville, they'd be watching Duke to see what Grayson does

If this was a UK player,say Derek Willis, thread wouldn't be over a few pages long. The only people that follow UK basketball are UK fans, the only people that follow Duke basketball are everyone,especially UK fans. I guarantee you if UK/Baylor was on opposite Duke/Louisville, they'd be watching Duke to see what Grayson does

 

I thought it was impossible, but you just easily took the cake for most ridiculous absurd post in this thread. Comical.

 

You are right about if this was a UK player though. I'll give you that. The rest is pure ridiculousness though.

If this was a UK player,say Derek Willis, thread wouldn't be over a few pages long. The only people that follow UK basketball are UK fans, the only people that follow Duke basketball are everyone,especially UK fans. I guarantee you if UK/Baylor was on opposite Duke/Louisville, they'd be watching Duke to see what Grayson does

 

I avoid Duke and UNC games like the plague. :rolleyes:

If this was a UK player,say Derek Willis, thread wouldn't be over a few pages long. The only people that follow UK basketball are UK fans, the only people that follow Duke basketball are everyone,especially UK fans. I guarantee you if UK/Baylor was on opposite Duke/Louisville, they'd be watching Duke to see what Grayson does

 

I was following you until the bolded. No way.

Would you 3 be willing to take a polygraph? :D

Would you 3 be willing to take a polygraph? :D

 

To prove how ridiculous your statement was?? Sure. :lol2:

To prove how ridiculous your statement was?? Sure. :lol2:

 

UK/Baylor was a bad analogy.

 

If UK is playing some scrub in the SEC (basically any SEC team), more people would watch Louisville and Duke. No doubt about it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.