Grayson Allen tripping

TTS_JF

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be very interested in hearing from someone about his HS days and if he had incidents in HS similar to what's going on the past 2 years at Duke. It's hard for

me to believe his hot head attitude just happened. I would be more surprised if this type of thing didn't happen before he got to college.

Granted I'm part of it, but I really can't believe this thread is over 340 post long.

If this was a UK player,say Derek Willis, thread wouldn't be over a few pages long. The only people that follow UK basketball are UK fans, the only people that follow Duke basketball are everyone,especially UK fans. I guarantee you if UK/Baylor was on opposite Duke/Louisville, they'd be watching Duke to see what Grayson does

If this was a UK player,say Derek Willis, thread wouldn't be over a few pages long. The only people that follow UK basketball are UK fans, the only people that follow Duke basketball are everyone,especially UK fans. I guarantee you if UK/Baylor was on opposite Duke/Louisville, they'd be watching Duke to see what Grayson does

I thought it was impossible, but you just easily took the cake for most ridiculous absurd post in this thread. Comical.

You are right about if this was a UK player though. I'll give you that. The rest is pure ridiculousness though.

I avoid Duke and UNC games like the plague. :rolleyes:

I was following you until the bolded. No way.