Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

I've watched 1 UL game this year and it was UK vs UL. But I didn't grow up a UK fan and went there at the start of the Cal era so I definitely don't hate UL like others do. They just don't move the needle for me. Much more interested in watching Duke, UNC, Kansas and the locals (X & UC) over UL.

 

This story is big on here because UK fans hate Duke. But the national media has been consistently talking about this so let's not act like this only is in the state of KY. Heck, Colin Cowherd, on the week of the National Title and NFL Divisional playoffs has brought it up 2 days in a row according to my twitter.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a hard time believing UK fans would choose UK/Transy over Duke/UL or even Duke/UNC. I could be wrong but I'd need to see it to believe it.

I've watched 1 UL game this year and it was UK vs UL. But I didn't grow up a UK fan and went there at the start of the Cal era so I definitely don't hate UL like others do. They just don't move the needle for me. Much more interested in watching Duke, UNC, Kansas and the locals (X & UC) over UL.

 

This story is big on here because UK fans hate Duke. But the national media has been consistently talking about this so let's not act like this only is in the state of KY. Heck, Colin Cowherd, on the week of the National Title and NFL Divisional playoffs has brought it up 2 days in a row according to my twitter.

 

It's a big story nationally because it is Duke basketball and I don't think we have ever seen anything like this before with Grayson and his inability to control his behavior.

I have a hard time believing UK fans would choose UK/Transy over Duke/UL or even Duke/UNC. I could be wrong but I'd need to see it to believe it.

 

This.

BBN is OBSESSED with Louisville and Duke. There is no denying that. Maybe not the folks we have on BGP, but the fans we have here, for the most part, aren't "that type" of UK fan.

You two are straight up out of your mind. For real.

You two are straight up out of your mind. For real.

 

We've been called worse. :lol2:

I'd watch a televised UK practice before I would watch another top 10 matchup.

 

I think some of you are underestimating how fanatical people are about Kentucky basketball.

I sat on the lawn outside Memorial for over 16 hours just to get inside and watch a midnight practice. They are definitely underestimating how fanatical UK fans are.

I have a hard time believing UK fans would choose UK/Transy over Duke/UL or even Duke/UNC. I could be wrong but I'd need to see it to believe it.

 

They wouldn't(c'mon) and i'm sticking to if UK/Baylor/Kansas.etc. was on the same time as Duke/Louisville and Baylor jumps out to a lead or they don't like the refs or how UK is playing remotes are flipping throughout the state to see what Grayson is doing. I find out more news about Duke and Grayson on UK fans facebook accounts than on see on ESPN, its laughable. I hadn't posted or even looked on BGP college section for months and just wanted to see how big Grayson tripping was to UK fans, 26 pages and counting says it all

I have a hard time believing UK fans would choose UK/Transy over Duke/UL or even Duke/UNC. I could be wrong but I'd need to see it to believe it.

 

UK fans will absolutely choose UK/Transy over any other game. Absolutely, 100%. They may flip the channel during timeouts but they are picking the UK game without question. Always.

I have a hard time believing UK fans would choose UK/Transy over Duke/UL or even Duke/UNC. I could be wrong but I'd need to see it to believe it.

 

Next time UK plays some scrub team and there is another real good game on that night. Or a big football game. Or the Victoria Secret Beauty Pageant, I don't care what it is, you are invited to my place for the UK game. I will also set us up with a very nice spread of Greater Cincinnati craft beers.

 

We don't miss them no matter who they play. And often times we record it to watch it again to help us get through the rest of the week (okay that is a stretch, but I will do that for big games like their win against UNC this year).

They wouldn't(c'mon) and i'm sticking to if UK/Baylor/Kansas.etc. was on the same time as Duke/Louisville and Baylor jumps out to a lead or they don't like the refs or how UK is playing remotes are flipping throughout the state to see what Grayson is doing. I find out more news about Duke and Grayson on UK fans facebook accounts than on see on ESPN, its laughable. I hadn't posted or even looked on BGP college section for months and just wanted to see how big Grayson tripping was to UK fans, 26 pages and counting says it all

 

Why would a UK fan need to flip the channel when its all over social media? You're reaching big time.

They wouldn't(c'mon) and i'm sticking to if UK/Baylor/Kansas.etc. was on the same time as Duke/Louisville and Baylor jumps out to a lead or they don't like the refs or how UK is playing remotes are flipping throughout the state to see what Grayson is doing. I find out more news about Duke and Grayson on UK fans facebook accounts than on see on ESPN, its laughable. I hadn't posted or even looked on BGP college section for months and just wanted to see how big Grayson tripping was to UK fans, 26 pages and counting says it all

 

You can stick to it all you want.

 

Being wrong is your right.

 

Only teams I've watched games involving this year are Kentucky, NKU, and Xavier. Sure I'll catch bits and pieces of other games, I love college bball so why wouldn't I, but as far as actually watch them from start to finish? Not a chance in hell I watch any game over a Kentucky, NKU, or Xavier game.

 

The thread is 8 pages by the way....

 

FWIW, I've seen Duke play about 5 total minutes this year (a couple minutes of the Duke/KU game and a couple of the Duke/Virginia Tech game). I've watched 40 minutes of UofL all season, and those were when they played Kentucky.

 

Of course, I don't hate either team like most UK fans do, so maybe I'm the exception, not the rule, but I don't think so.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.