January 11, 20179 yr He still got game then. Just dont understand while you guys are trying to penalize a kid who hasnt been called for even a foul for some of these actions. That's probably the weakest argument you've ever made on here, and that's saying something. :lol2: I go up for a rebound and intentionally kick another player in the junk. I don't get called for a foul, it gets missed. Do I not deserve punishment for it after the fact when it's caught?
January 11, 20179 yr That's probably the weakest argument you've ever made on here, and that's saying something. :lol2: I go up for a rebound and intentionally kick another player in the junk. I don't get called for a foul, it gets missed. Do I not deserve punishment for it after the fact when it's caught? Are game officials submitting fouls after the game is over?
January 11, 20179 yr Are game officials submitting fouls after the game is over? So you're saying I shouldn't be punished by my coach or school if it wasn't caught during the course of the game? Is that right?
January 11, 20179 yr He still got game then. Just dont understand while you guys are trying to penalize a kid who hasnt been called for even a foul for some of these actions. Being sneaky and dirty is still being dirty.
January 11, 20179 yr After watching the video, he did shove the coach on purpose. He wasn't trying to break his fall, he was trying to shove someone as he went down. He is a PUNK. A white trash punk at that.
January 11, 20179 yr Just imagine its D'Aaron Fox or Boogie Cousins or Jamal Murray doing what Grayson has one .. No way in Hades any UK player would be playing after multiple on court incidents . Thats just fact . Edited January 11, 20179 yr by Jumper_Dad TOS
January 11, 20179 yr DNA test to assure he doesnt belong to the " The Great K" might not be a bad idea at this point . Or find out what the black mail is . Just an impartial opinion but much damage has been done to the duke brand ( if there is such a thing ? ) and K's rep.
January 11, 20179 yr DNA test to assure he doesnt belong to the " The Great K" might not be a bad idea at this point . Or find out what the black mail is . Just an impartial opinion but much damage has been done to the duke brand ( if there is such a thing ? ) and K's rep. They do have the same nose features.
January 11, 20179 yr Most of this is kinda crazy, but he 100% did that on purpose. No question. I do agree with PP92 that he's not trying to hurt people, ala Suh. Tripping and pushing do not really work toward that end. But there's not a doubt in my mind that these incidents have all been intentional and deserve a lengthy suspension. I just don't understand his end game.
January 11, 20179 yr I blame his mom and dad. They named him "Grayson." No wonder he trips and shoves people.
January 11, 20179 yr Yeah, it's called being a punk. :lol2: True, but since when did that keep you out of the NBA....NFL....MLB....BPL....MLS....etc?
January 12, 20179 yr I blame his mom and dad. They named him "Grayson." No wonder he trips and shoves people. How old are you? Sounds like something a 8 year old would say
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.