Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

It's a matter of time, he is so used to playing dirty that it's a natural instinct and I can't wait for that Dukie to screw up.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No foul, no ejection.

 

So then the issue is what exactly?

That he's a jerk who hasn't learned a thing and 1 game suspensions do not correct a serious issue.

That he's a jerk who hasn't learned a thing and 1 game suspensions do not correct a serious issue.

 

Well didnt know being a jerk was a violation of basketball rules.

Any other kid or situation, I don't even blink at that.

 

This may have been a completely unintentional, out of balance, accident (how ever anyone wants to term it) but the vast majority of the people who watch college basketball are going to be very suspicious of his intent. As you agreed, Grayson Allen is not going to get any benefit of the doubt in those instances. Is it fair? I think it is. There is a precedent, and it is important to know that Allen is the guy who set it. He isn't under the microscope because of somebody else's transgressions, he focused the lens on himself.

 

If he ever wants to earn back a modicum of public trust, then he has to play squeaky clean, every day, every play. Any deviation from that in regards to unsportsmanlike play in general, and tripping specifically, is going to stir up a lot of vitriol with increasing intensity, IMO.

 

Agree 100%.

So then the issue is what exactly?

 

He's a dirty player, spoiled brat, with some issues.

The ACC released a statement saying that "nothing conclusive that can be determined" on whether Grayson's most recent transgression was intentional or not.

It wasn't intentional , it was the " donkey" coming out in him , the ol' backwards mule kick. After all the kid is a jack " wagon"

Seth Greenberg of Duke lover ESPN " He was just off balance" . LOL

Seth Greenberg of Duke lover ESPN " He was just off balance" . LOL

 

Seth Greenberg has spent the last week destroying Duke, Grayson and Coach K so for him to say Grayson was off balance is pretty surprising to me.

This is a lot of pages for a trip. Every player I know had dirty things they did to the opposing team on the court. If I'm coach K I'm more upset Grayson was so dumb to be so blatant with it. If you to send a message plenty of ways to do it without getting caught.

 

The biggest shock is an opposing player hasn't put him on his backside yet.

The ACC released a statement saying that "nothing conclusive that can be determined" on whether Grayson's most recent transgression was intentional or not.

Duh, they have already failed in allowing him to play. They are as much of the problem as Coach K. What did you expect them to say? They say anything else and they'd have to answer to their boss ... Coach K.

Seth Greenberg has spent the last week destroying Duke, Grayson and Coach K so for him to say Grayson was off balance is pretty surprising to me.

 

I'll be honest, I haven't seen the video or pics of this incident yet. That said, I've always liked Seth Greenburg, I can't really think of any occasion where I've thought he's not calling it how he see's it. In fact, there have been times where I've wondered how he's kept his job with ESPN for being so blunt. With that in mind I would have a hard time not believing Seth on this over any Duke or UK fan.

Ole Grayson shoved a Florida State assistant last night while chasing down a loose ball.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.