Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Grayson Allen tripping

Featured Replies

Here is my problem. When you take the time to preach sportsmanship to a kid on the opposing team in the handshake line after the NCAA tournament, then go light on your own kid not once, not twice, but three times..you deserve to be seen as a hypocrite.

 

I'm a Duke fan and I'm not even remotely embarrassed. I'm going to go out on a limb here and say Coach K knows alot more going on with his program that you do. I would also say he knows more about his program than everybody on this board. If he feels Grayson has learned his lesson I'm going to trust him on that.

You and UKMustangfan and others miss

the enitre point over this. It has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not Coach K knows what's going on in his program. We know he does. He knows more about his program than you or anyone else on here. That has nothing to do with this discussion. He hasn't been questioned about what he knows about his program.

 

This entire thing has has to do with him being a two faced hypocrite period. He preaches about character and being a teacher etc. and goes out and blasts player from another team about how he acts etc. yet allows his very own players to do worse and act like punks in the court. That is what this is about. Don't lose sight of the topic and take it somewhere else that has nothing to do with what is swing discussed.

  • Replies 395
  • Views 64.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You know what I mean. I don't like people selling themselves as a morally superior version of their contemporaries and then not hold true to it in the easiest situation ever.

 

I don't think it is hard to be morally superior to a bunch of millionaires getting paid to win basketball games at all costs. I'm more amazed that people care this much about Coach K and how he handles Grayson Allen. Especially when the NCAA and ACC both agreed that one game is an acceptable punishment. Coach K doesn't have to prove anything to anyone. He is paid to win games not appease the public so they'll accept his public persona.

Tell American Express you'll boycott their company until they find a more morally acceptable person to sell their credit cards.

Shocker...

 

I no longer feel remorse for smashing you in fantasy football anymore :lol2:

I no longer feel remorse for smashing you in fantasy football anymore :lol2:

 

Don't act like you did in the first place. Bully.

Don't act like you did in the first place. Bully.

 

To think I called you fan too....

To think I called you fan too....

 

We could never be fam. That repulsive avi is just the latest reason.

We could never be fam. That repulsive avi is just the latest reason.

 

You've just gotten my first dislike ever. Take that.

Trust me, you make yourself look bad enough. Don't worry, I'm not speaking for you nor would I ever want to. You and your Coach K love fest can continue but don't speak for me, I can speak for myself.

 

My Coach K love fest is what some would simply call respect. The Men's Coach with the most wins and turned our USA team around, he deserves that.

I think it was Jalen Rose that made what I thought was a good point on the radio last night:

 

Anyone think that maybe Coach K brought Grayson Allen back when he did, so that Jeff Capel didn't have to deal with it as much and all the media questions that would come from him still being suspended?

You've just gotten my first dislike ever. Take that.

 

You don't wanna play that game with me. I'm J.R. with the the dislikes, "fam."

I think it was Jalen Rose that made what I thought was a good point on the radio last night:

 

Anyone think that maybe Coach K brought Grayson Allen back when he did, so that Jeff Capel didn't have to deal with it as much and all the media questions that would come from him still being suspended?

 

Excuse me, we're having a bit of a verbal standoff here... think you could find a different thread? Thanks.

Here's what kills me about this....EVERYONE already knows that Coach K and the image Coach K and media portray don't match up. EVERYONE. It's been known for years and years. This is nothing new.

Here's what kills me about this....EVERYONE already knows that Coach K and the image Coach K and media portray don't match up. EVERYONE. It's been known for years and years. This is nothing new.

 

And just think....when he is inducted into the Hall of Fame there will be people who say he tarnished his legacy by only suspending Grayson Allen for one game. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I think it was Jalen Rose that made what I thought was a good point on the radio last night:

 

Anyone think that maybe Coach K brought Grayson Allen back when he did, so that Jeff Capel didn't have to deal with it as much and all the media questions that would come from him still being suspended?

 

Hadn't thought of that but it makes sense.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.