Connecticut 60 Kentucky 54

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thats all on Andrew IMO. Andrew Played with his back to the defender and basket almost the whole game, hard to get it down low when you can't see him

Perhaps. But the point blank whiffs were hardly Harrison's fault. And Dakari never rolled towards the basket on the high ball screen. Not sure if that was by design or not. But the roll to the basket creates space inherently. I didn't understand that philosophy.

Thats all on Andrew IMO. Andrew Played with his back to the defender and basket almost the whole game, hard to get it down low when you can't see him

That is what I've said all year about Andrew, he doesn't know how to run the offense and gets lazy at times. He's missed some wide open guys under the basket all year long because he is always looking at the perimeter instead of looking toward the basket. Very frustrating at times yet if you say anything negative about the twins you are deemed a hater.

That is what I've said all year about Andrew, he doesn't know how to run the offense and gets lazy at times. He's missed some wide open guys under the basket all year long because he is always looking at the perimeter instead of looking toward the basket. Very frustrating at times yet if you say anything negative about the twins you are deemed a hater.

Well my post was really about how good of defense UConn played rather than Andrew just playing bad. They forced him to keep it outside and he couldn't do anything about it.

Loved this team. What a journey they have taken us on. Will never forget this team. Julius says it best:

Julius Randle @J30_RANDLE

Follow

Man what a year it's been. Came up a little short but wouldn't go to war with anybody else !! Thanks for all the support

#BBN

Cats missed more FTs than UConn took. Turnovers hurt badly. Randle only 7 shots, looked gassed the whole game. Lee was totally deer in the headlights- had no idea what was going on. Napier was the difference- could tell he had been there before. Congrats to the Cats players on a great run in the tournament. UConn beats the preseason number one(UK) ,beats Villanova, beats the number one team going into the tournament(Fla.) and beats the team that 90% of the analysts picked to win it (Mich State). and that's after getting smoked by 30 by Louisville in conference tourn. Amazing.

Well my post was really about how good of defense UConn played rather than Andrew just playing bad. They forced him to keep it outside and he couldn't do anything about it.

This wasn't the first game that happened, actually it has occured a lot during the season.

Anymore it seems as if a kid is considered a 1 and done even before he gets to college then that is all they need to get to the next level, the reputation is more important than the actual playing ability anymore. That is sad.

This wasn't the first game that happened, actually it has occured a lot during the season.

Anymore it seems as if a kid is considered a 1 and done even before he gets to college then that is all they need to get to the next level, the reputation is more important than the actual playing ability anymore. That is sad.

Except the part where they went from projected lottery picks to the back end of the 1st round at best...

True in all sports, potential trumps all. Problem is that potential is measured differently by different people.

I'm still a little miffed about the charge on AP but I'll get over it. I guess I'm getting older because I'm more excited about how they got there than I am sad that they lost. The 4 games leading up to last night were remarkable and to do most of it without your 7 foot 1st rounder was even more remarkable. I'm just thankful I got to see every second of every game, amazing.