Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Connecticut 60 Kentucky 54

Featured Replies

I'm still a little miffed about the charge on AP but I'll get over it. I guess I'm getting older because I'm more excited about how they got there than I am sad that they lost. The 4 games leading up to last night were remarkable and to do most of it without your 7 foot 1st rounder was even more remarkable. I'm just thankful I got to see every second of every game, amazing.

 

That's called maturity.:thumb:

  • Replies 267
  • Views 29k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The single most depressing thing about this loss is that my attention will now shift to the Reds.

 

How could you be possibly be depressed with the likes of .... TREVOR BELL!!!! Damn, it's gonna be a long,long summer.

I'm still a little miffed about the charge on AP but I'll get over it. I guess I'm getting older because I'm more excited about how they got there than I am sad that they lost. The 4 games leading up to last night were remarkable and to do most of it without your 7 foot 1st rounder was even more remarkable. I'm just thankful I got to see every second of every game, amazing.

 

It is kind of funny how that works. I was over last night's loss about 5 minutes after the final horn. It used to take me longer than that to get over a regular season loss. :idunno: It was one hell of a run though.

That's called maturity.:thumb:

 

Don't let him fool you. It wouldn't take much to get him to cross back over that threshhold.

Don't let him fool you. It wouldn't take much to get him to cross back over that threshhold.

 

As soon as hit "Post Quick Reply" I knew somebody was gonna be all over it.

As soon as hit "Post Quick Reply" I knew somebody was gonna be all over it.

 

Ha, I know him better than most.

Agreed, that one was terrible, only other call that stood out to me was when the UConn player just about tore Poythress's arm off / chocked him on that one play in the 2nd half, was ruled dual possesion - ball to UConn.

Officiating did not beat U.K. -- UConn beat U.K..

 

 

 

UK beat UK. (UCONN helped out)

UK beat UK. (UCONN helped out)

 

No UConn beat UK. Their guards were the reason.

This loss made me very sad, not because UK lost but because the chance at a storybook ending was over. I am beyond thrilled about how this season, and after seeing that banner now hung at Rupp, I realized the story does have a happy ending. This team will always be remembered by BBN with the magical late season run they went on. And that runner up banner will be their mark on this program for eternity.

UK beat UK. (UCONN helped out)

Uconn beat UK

They were clearly the better team last night. If UK would have come back and won what would you say then? That Uconn beat Uconn not UK? UK never had the lead the entire game except maybe after the first basket (can't remember who scored first) so to say UK beat themselves or was better is just being stubborn.

Uconn beat UK

They were clearly the better team last night. If UK would have come back and won what would you say then? That Uconn beat Uconn not UK? UK never had the lead the entire game except maybe after the first basket (can't remember who scored first) so to say UK beat themselves or was better is just being stubborn.

 

UConn never trailed...

Not read the entire thread but my take -

 

1. Free throws

 

2. Inability to run a SET on the offensive end to exploit mis-matches

 

3. Free throws

 

4. Inability to run a SET on the offensive end to exploit mis-matches

 

What sets does UK ever run? Do they even have any?

I thought Dakari missed some really easy opportunities early, then disappeared.

 

He only took 5 shots in the game. I don't think UK worked hard enough to get him the ball on the block.

 

UK beat UK. (UCONN helped out)

 

So...UL beat UL, Wisconsin beat Wisconsin, Michigan beat Michigan......we could play this game all day.

What a ride!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.