Connecticut 60 Kentucky 54

I'm still a little miffed about the charge on AP but I'll get over it. I guess I'm getting older because I'm more excited about how they got there than I am sad that they lost. The 4 games leading up to last night were remarkable and to do most of it without your 7 foot 1st rounder was even more remarkable. I'm just thankful I got to see every second of every game, amazing.

That's called maturity.:thumb:

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm still a little miffed about the charge on AP but I'll get over it. I guess I'm getting older because I'm more excited about how they got there than I am sad that they lost. The 4 games leading up to last night were remarkable and to do most of it without your 7 foot 1st rounder was even more remarkable. I'm just thankful I got to see every second of every game, amazing.

It is kind of funny how that works. I was over last night's loss about 5 minutes after the final horn. It used to take me longer than that to get over a regular season loss. :idunno: It was one hell of a run though.

Agreed, that one was terrible, only other call that stood out to me was when the UConn player just about tore Poythress's arm off / chocked him on that one play in the 2nd half, was ruled dual possesion - ball to UConn.

Officiating did not beat U.K. -- UConn beat U.K..

UK beat UK. (UCONN helped out)

This loss made me very sad, not because UK lost but because the chance at a storybook ending was over. I am beyond thrilled about how this season, and after seeing that banner now hung at Rupp, I realized the story does have a happy ending. This team will always be remembered by BBN with the magical late season run they went on. And that runner up banner will be their mark on this program for eternity.

UK beat UK. (UCONN helped out)

Uconn beat UK

They were clearly the better team last night. If UK would have come back and won what would you say then? That Uconn beat Uconn not UK? UK never had the lead the entire game except maybe after the first basket (can't remember who scored first) so to say UK beat themselves or was better is just being stubborn.

Uconn beat UK

They were clearly the better team last night. If UK would have come back and won what would you say then? That Uconn beat Uconn not UK? UK never had the lead the entire game except maybe after the first basket (can't remember who scored first) so to say UK beat themselves or was better is just being stubborn.

UConn never trailed...

Not read the entire thread but my take -

1. Free throws

2. Inability to run a SET on the offensive end to exploit mis-matches

3. Free throws

4. Inability to run a SET on the offensive end to exploit mis-matches

What sets does UK ever run? Do they even have any?