El Coyote Coming To Cold Spring

Mustang

El Coyote will try their hand at running a successful operation in the site formerly occupied by Buckskin Bev's, The Stables, and most recently Guys and Dolls.

El Coyote had a longstanding successful restaurant in Crestview Hills, and presently run a highly successful eatery off of Five Mile Road over in Anderson Township.

El Coyote has a moderately priced varied menu featuring steaks and ribs along with many TexMex selections.

I'll stand by my prediction of a City Barbeque coming to Highland Heights, even though an exact location has not been determined.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

El Coyote will try their hand at running a successful operation in the site formerly occupied by Buckskin Bev's, The Stables, and most recently Guys and Dolls.

El Coyote had a longstanding successful restaurant in Crestview Hills, and presently run a highly successful eatery off of Five Mile Road over in Anderson Township.

El Coyote has a moderately priced varied menu featuring steaks and ribs along with many TexMex selections.

I'll stand by my prediction of a City Barbeque coming to Highland Heights, even though an exact location has not been determined.

That site is doomed for some reason.

I hope your prediction comes true...no BBQ to speak of there, even if it is a chain restaurant.

Is this a done deal? I had heard this might happen, but hadn't heard it was finalized.

Gotcha.

I really like El Coyote, so I hope they last longer than even Buckskin Bev's. It'd be nice to see someplace good stay successful at that location.

I agree, that location has been tough for all of the businesses ever since Buckskin Bev's closed. Another location in particular that seems to be bad for restaurant business is the location near the graveyard and old IGA grocery store in Highland Heights. Shamrocks was in it for a while than had a few others. The last I remember changed locations to Wilder and it stayed vacant for a while. Now, I think there is a business in it called the Blue Buffalo.

I agree, that location has been tough for all of the businesses ever since Buckskin Bev's closed. Another location in particular that seems to be bad for restaurant business is the location near the graveyard and old IGA grocery store in Highland Heights. Shamrocks was in it for a while than had a few others. The last I remember changed locations to Wilder and it stayed vacant for a while. Now, I think there is a business in it called the Blue Buffalo.

Worlds worst location since 471 opened up. No traffic flow, and Fort Thomas police looking for anyone without a city sticker if you head north. I heard Ezzera owned the building and decided to give it a go again. He is known for Skinny legs, Hayloft and flipping a few other restaurants. Good luck in that location.

I'm looking forward to El Coyote coming into the guys and dolls location. At last a place that has its own identity. All of the other places could not find their niche. That building is a big building to keep filled which will be needed to pay the rent.