Nerlons Noel Blog

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He "swears" he hasn't made up his mind.

I'm always nervous when it comes to who will come to UK and who will go a different direction.

I don't understand why kids set up these announcements on certain dates and times but yet the day before the announcement they still haven't made their mind up. How do you not know 24 hours before the date you set to make that announcement?

I don't understand why kids set up these announcements on certain dates and times but yet the day before the announcement they still haven't made their mind up. How do you not know 24 hours before the date you set to make that announcement?

Those who truly haven't made up their mind can end up like Terrence Jones, making a spur of the moment choice and then having to renege. Worked out for Jones, but that was an ugly situation.

Quick test. Go find one line in any article about Kyle Wiltjer that called him "well spoken". John Hood too if you're feeling frisky.....

I haven't seen an article about Noel being well spoken. I saw a comment on a message board saying he's well spoken.

Below you will find several examples of message board posts stating that Wiltjer is "well spoken".

LINK1 -- Check post 4.

LINK2 -- Post 47.

Article that calls Kyle Wiltjer "Well-Spoken"

It appears that this argument ceased around 4 pages ago. If this is only going to make the thread drift back in that direction and away from what it was intended for I'll delete this post. :lol:

I haven't seen an article about Noel being well spoken. I saw a comment on a message board saying he's well spoken.

Below you will find several examples of message board posts stating that Wiltjer is "well spoken".

LINK1 -- Check post 4.

LINK2 -- Post 47.

It appears that this argument ceased around 4 pages ago. If this is only going to make the thread drift back in that direction and away from what it was intended for I'll delete this post. :lol:

Good. I was worried mountainref was going to start a thread asking why Wiltjer isn't well spoken. :lol:

LINK1 -- Check post 4.

LINK2 -- Post 47.

On par with this, several times in high school, reporters told my teammates and me we were "well spoken." Each of us were caucasian. I think it has more to do with Nerlens being an athlete than him being an African American. Tim Tebow is not well spoken. Neither is Cam Newton. RGIII is well spoken. So is Andrew Luck. I've seen each of the four in articles and on news outlets.

Does anyone see Ali in this quote? UofL was in his list at one point and it wouldn't shock the world but it would shock every UK Fan.

That would certainly be a slick one for Rick to pull out of his hat, and would make Louisville the favorite to win it all next year. Could you imagine him and Dieng inside for the Cards. Nobody would score inside the paint.

That would certainly be a slick one for Rick to pull out of his hat, and would make Louisville the favorite to win it all next year. Could you imagine him and Dieng inside for the Cards. Nobody would score inside the paint.

Ironically, neither would Dieng or Noel. :lol:

Seems like some think Noel is headed to Gtown. Nothing but rumors though. Hope they're wrong.

Nothing more than the typical guessing that happens right before a decision. Always find it funny when people claim to know a decision before the kid does...

I read where there is a lot of recent buzz about Bazz going to Duke.

I've heard & read the same, but I'm at the point where I think most are just guessing. And that's all my predictions are...guesses. I've always felt Bazz would stay out west. Nerlens I originally thought would choose UK over Cuse. But as Clizzy has stated, Georgetown is making a huge push. Still, at the end of the day, I think he's a Wildcat.

Regardless, I won't at all be surprised if UK whiffs on both, lands one, or goes 2-2.