Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlons Noel Blog

Featured Replies

Sickening

 

 

What? You don't think Louisville and UK fans get get along? You need help.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This has certainly degenerated.

This has certainly degenerated.

 

Agreed. Back to the topic.

Back on topic for a second of the recruting, I'm getting worried UK lands neither Noel or Bazz. It's just a gut feeling and I hope I'm wrong, most likely just me being a crazy/obsessed fan.

Back on topic for a second of the recruting, I'm getting worried UK lands neither Noel or Bazz. It's just a gut feeling and I hope I'm wrong, most likely just me being a crazy/obsessed fan.

 

Will be interesting to see if Cal has a backup plan if he whiffs on both recruits tonight.

Evan Daniels ‏ @EvanDanielscout

 

 

 

Just received this text: "Your place of living will burn down again tonight."

The main hope I have is Cal hasn't whiffed on two top guys since he has been at UK to my rememberance. That makes me hope its at least 1 of 2.

Evan Daniels ‏ @EvanDanielscout

 

 

 

Just received this text: "Your place of living will burn down again tonight."

 

Not to be a dummy, but how do you interpret that? As a celebration or anger?

Not to be a dummy, but how do you interpret that? As a celebration or anger?

 

I'm not sure to be honest. :lol:

Not to be a dummy, but how do you interpret that? As a celebration or anger?

 

 

Was wondering the same.

I'm not sure to be honest. :lol:

 

Makes me feel a little better, thought I was missing the boat completely on it!

My picture of Cal on my profile exemplifies my emotions at this time in regards to this night.

Will be interesting to see if Cal has a backup plan if he whiffs on both recruits tonight.

 

They've got Bennett and Jefferson to fall back on....I doubt he whiffs though.

Sickening

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Makes me feel a little better, thought I was missing the boat completely on it!

 

Just a guess but I think it means he thinks they got both.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.