Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlons Noel Blog

Featured Replies

That seems to be what everyone thinks Gametime.

 

Hope they're wrong on Noel.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That seems to be what everyone thinks Gametime.

 

Yup. Just passing along what is out there...

Head scratching decisions....Chad Ford said today the draft stocks of both Noel and Bazz would drop if they went anywhere other than Kentucky.

 

Oh well, on to the next ones.

Head scratching decisions....Chad Ford said today the draft stocks of both Noel and Bazz would drop if they went anywhere other than Kentucky.

 

Oh well, on to the next ones.

 

Because I'm don't really understand all that....why would they drop?

Because I'm don't really understand all that....why would they drop?

 

 

Because rightly or wrongly, Cal has a reputation with the NBA guys of getting guys prepared for the league.

 

Because I'm don't really understand all that....why would they drop?

 

I don't understand that either. Maybe Cal paid him to say that. :)

 

Because I'm don't really understand all that....why would they drop?

 

The Kentucky Effect. :D

Because rightly or wrongly, Cal has a reputation with the NBA guys of getting guys prepared for the league.

 

Oh...

 

I don't understand that either. Maybe Cal paid him to say that. :)

 

Glad it wasn't just me. :lol:

 

The Kentucky Effect. :D

 

You mean the negative blue aurora? :D

:laugh::walk:

 

Let me fix this:

Doesn't look very good on [insert shoe company] to [insert regular behavior].

 

 

What Adidas does in their sponsorships is legal, but what I was referring to was the rumor that they were threatening to reveal some dirt on Shabazz if he didn't sign with an Adidas school. If that's true that's blackmail.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.