April 11, 201214 yr In a nutshell, they have a lot invested in him and his AAU teams have been sponored by Adidas, and the teams have attended Adidas camps, etc. They apparently know some "dirt", not that any of know exactly what the dirt might be, but if he chooses a Nike school like Kentucky, some of that dirt may start to come out from under the rug. At least that's my understanding. He did play in the NIKE Hoops Summit though, I wonder if this means anything or simply means that ADIDAS might not have a huge factor on where he chooses...Also as a crazy UK fan everytime I see a photo of him I check out his shoes and have seen many photos where he is wearing NIKE/JORDANS same thing though ...I have several photos to include in one he is wearing NIKE shoes in an event put on by UNDER ARMOUR who make Basketball shoes of their own, in another he is sitting down and wearing JORDANS and in another he is being interviewed in NIKE warm ups...maybe he really likes NIKE more than people believe, his High School team is also sponsored by NIKE...It is UCLA vs UK or ADIDAS vs NIKE, I don't see Duke as a factor...All this made me feel better about UK's chances even if it is stupid :laugh:
April 11, 201214 yr See if I answer you anymore.... :lol::lol::lol: Sorry. I couldn't resist. I was going to say Crash Davis, but he never comes around anymore.
April 11, 201214 yr He did play in the NIKE Hoops Summit though, I wonder if this means anything or simply means that ADIDAS might not have a huge factor on where he chooses...Also as a crazy UK fan everytime I see a photo of him I check out his shoes and have seen many photos where he is wearing NIKE/JORDANS same thing though ...I have several photos to include in one he is wearing NIKE shoes in an event put on by UNDER ARMOUR who make Basketball shoes of their own, in another he is sitting down and wearing JORDANS and in another he is being interviewed in NIKE warm ups...maybe he really likes NIKE more than people believe, his High School team is also sponsored by NIKE...It is UCLA vs UK or ADIDAS vs NIKE, I don't see Duke as a factor...All this made me feel better about UK's chances even if it is stupid :laugh: [ATTACH=CONFIG]36335[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]36336[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]36337[/ATTACH] AAU matters much much more than his HS team.
April 11, 201214 yr AAU matters much much more than his HS team. I hear he has xtra wide feet and that's why he prefers to wear NIKES which he can't do at UCLA...ADIDAS run kinda narrow :lol:
April 11, 201214 yr Wow. So you're treating everyone to a Reds game for a BGP party on the Riverboat if he goes elsewhere? Haha I don't know about all that. I need a raise lol. But, I feel very confident in Coach Cal on this one. I will change my avatar to whatever if he doesn't go to UK...and I haven't changed it in years!
April 11, 201214 yr This is turning into "The Door". :laugh: I was home sick that day, and transfixed by the door.
April 11, 201214 yr ^The Voice, you do realize a) after he tweeted that, he said he still hadn't made a decision, and b) that he very likely wasn't even talking about his recruitment, right? He very well go to G'town, but to point to that tweet as proof is simply wrong.
April 11, 201214 yr ^The Voice, you do realize a) after he tweeted that, he said he still hadn't made a decision, and b) that he very likely wasn't even talking about his recruitment, right? He very well go to G'town, but to point to that tweet as proof is simply wrong. Yes and Yes...IMO he ends up at Gtown
April 11, 201214 yr Author Everyone just relax and show some faith in Coach Cal. Either way we are the reigning NCAA champs. FWIW, Cal in scheduled to appear on the ESPNU show tonight. Do you think he would be on there if he was gonna miss on both of his top targets? I think not.
April 11, 201214 yr ^He's not the only coach on there. I'm sorry, but if you really think that's an indication of anything, you're setting yourself up for disappointment.
April 11, 201214 yr ^He's not the only coach on there. I'm sorry, but if you really think that's an indication of anything, you're setting yourself up for disappointment. He's going to get 1 of them.
April 11, 201214 yr He's going to get 1 of them. Most likely, but him being on the show has NOTHING to do with it.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.