Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlons Noel Blog

Featured Replies

  • Replies 248
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What is the status of Anthony Bennett coming to UK?

 

I've been reading Florida on him.

At this point I think the Bazz picks UCLA *Cough* Adidas *Cough*, and Noel comes to the BBN. As a consolation prize on missing on Bazz the Cats will also add Jefferson. JMO. :idunno:

Don't forget about Bennett!

On Twitter, a high school teammate of Noel's (Georges Niang) predicts GTown.

I'm predicting Cal goes 0-2 tonight.

Doesn't look very good on Adidas to be in the business of blackmailing high schoolers.

:laugh::walk:

 

Let me fix this:

Doesn't look very good on [insert shoe company] to [insert regular behavior].

  • Author
I'm predicting Cal goes 0-2 tonight.

 

You remind me of that preacher who keeps predicting the end of the world. One of these days you both will be correct.

On Twitter, a high school teammate of Noel's (Georges Niang) predicts GTown.

 

Anytime Matt Jones says something, I tend to think the opposite is about to happen. Won't find a bigger tool in UK land.

 

You remind me of that preacher who keeps predicting the end of the world. One of these days you both will be correct.

 

You remind me of that fat cartoon character on Fox that always makes stupid comments.

You remind me of that preacher who keeps predicting the end of the world. One of these days you both will be correct.

 

He reminds me of my cousin who would text me 8:30 am every game day this season "We're going to lose (expletive)". Then for the IU and Vandy losses, he was blowing up my phone with "I told you we'd lose".

Anytime Matt Jones says something, I tend to think the opposite is about to happen. Won't find a bigger tool in UK land.

 

Last I heard, Jones thought Noel would still land @ UK.

Last I heard, Jones thought Noel would still land @ UK.

 

He's been tweeting all day about Noel and G'town.

 

I find it incredibly hard to believe Noel would tell his teammate something and allow him to "break" the scoop just hours before he announces. Especially when he didn't decide until last night and was on his way to Charlotte all day today.

  • Author
You remind me of that fat cartoon character on Fox that always makes stupid comments.

 

You will have to narrow it down some. Most cartoon characters are fat and make stupid comments.

 

He reminds me of my cousin who would text me 8:30 am every game day this season "We're going to lose (expletive)". Then for the IU and Vandy losses, he was blowing up my phone with "I told you we'd lose".

 

I think I predicted the Cats to lose 3 or 4 games this year. Predicted they would beat Kansas for the championship.

  • Author
Anytime Matt Jones says something, I tend to think the opposite is about to happen. Won't find a bigger tool in UK land.

 

I don't think Matt Jones is the one who tweeted that statement.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.