Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlons Noel Blog

Featured Replies

Just so everyone realizes....Noel's teammate that tweeted he's going to G'town also tweeted he's clueless as to where Nerlens is really going, that's just his guess.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
They've got Bennett and Jefferson to fall back on....I doubt he whiffs though.

 

I know GT has said Bennett is lazy, and doesn't really like his game. What type of player is Jefferson, and if you're one of these kids would you want to be a 2nd choice, or go to a school that has wanted you from day 1?

Just a guess but I think it means he thinks they got both.

 

Whoever texted him that, that is....Daniels is on record as saying Noel to UK and Bazz to UCLA.

Just a guess but I think it means he thinks they got both.

 

 

Wasn't Daniels the one who earlier said he would be shocked if Shabazz picked anybody besides UCLA?

I know GT has said Bennett is lazy, and doesn't really like his game. What type of player is Jefferson, and if you're one of these kids would you want to be a 2nd choice, or go to a school that has wanted you from day 1?

 

UK has been on both for awhile...They'll just turn up the heat if they whiff on Noel and Bazz. Jefferson is a top 25 guy that is a 3/4.

Whoever texted him that, that is....Daniels is on record as saying Noel to UK and Bazz to UCLA.

 

So somebody sent that text to Daniels?

Wasn't Daniels the one who earlier said he would be shocked if Shabazz picked anybody besides UCLA?

 

Whoever texted him that, that is....Daniels is on record as saying Noel to UK and Bazz to UCLA.

 

 

I'm not sure who sent the message but yes.

UK has been on both for awhile...They'll just turn up the heat if they whiff on Noel and Bazz. Jefferson is a top 25 guy that is a 3/4.

 

 

Are you saying a 3 or 4 star, or can play the 3 or 4?

LRCW. This is no fun if we have to explain every little thing to you along the way... :lol:

LRCW. This is no fun if we have to explain every little thing to you along the way... :lol:

 

 

Sorry. Like I said I really don't keep up with recruiting until someone says he's coming to Kentucky. Please keep explaining. You can pretend you're talking to UKMF in a Reds thread. :D:D:lol::lol:

Are you saying a 3 or 4 star, or can play the 3 or 4?

 

He plays the 3 and/or 4....He's a top 25 player, thus he's 5 stars.

Sorry. Like I said I really don't keep up with recruiting until someone says he's coming to Kentucky. Please keep explaining. You can pretend you're talking to UKMF in a Reds thread. :D:D:lol::lol:

 

See if I answer you anymore....:p

No way we miss on Noel...100% no way we don't bring him to Lexington.

 

 

Wow. So you're treating everyone to a Reds game for a BGP party on the Riverboat if he goes elsewhere?

No way we miss on Noel...100% no way we don't bring him to Lexington.

 

I won't put the 100% stamp on it but I feel pretty good about him committing to the Cats tonight.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.