Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlons Noel Blog

Featured Replies

I read where there is a lot of recent buzz about Bazz going to Duke.

 

 

Duke fans don't feel confident about it and are celebrating the return of Mason. Shabazz to Duke would be a shocker in every sense of the word.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What time do they announce?

I expect both at UK.

 

 

I honestly don't think UK will get Bazz.

I honestly don't think UK will get Bazz.

 

If he doesn't choose UK then it will be a blessing in disguise I bet.

You have predictions for Shabazz & Nerlens?

 

I say Bazz to UCLA & Nerlens to UK.

 

Don't have a solid feel on either so a prediction from me would be a pure guess. I only like predicting with the choice already decided... :D

Don't have a solid feel on either so a prediction from me would be a pure guess. I only like predicting with the choice already decided... :D

 

Somehow, I knew you'd respond in such fashion. :lol:

Somehow, I knew you'd respond in such fashion. :lol:

 

The Wire fans will tell you this. Only be confident when you have the situation locked down... :lol:

For those that can read into an 18-year-old's quote:

 

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Shabazz to Rivals: "With ... Archie Goodwin, Alex Poythress & possibly Nerlens Noel it could be a really good class and team"

For those that can read into an 18-year-old's quote:

 

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Shabazz to Rivals: "With ... Archie Goodwin, Alex Poythress & possibly Nerlens Noel it could be a really good class and team"

 

What was the question?

For those that can read into an 18-year-old's quote:

 

Ben Roberts ‏ @NextCats

Shabazz to Rivals: "With ... Archie Goodwin, Alex Poythress & possibly Nerlens Noel it could be a really good class and team"

 

That's not a good tweet. In that same article when he speaks about Duke he kept saying 'we' and a few Duke fans started going nuts about it on a Duke message board only to have people come on the thread to reassure them that Bazz isn't coming to Duke and that he said 'we' when speaking on UCLA and of course you have this tweet that will have BBN salivating until 7:30 tomorrow. :lol:

 

 

It's hard to get a good read on the kid but I still feel like he'll be at UK.

What was the question?

 

It was a long story about his three finalists. I just read it a second ago. I'll link it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.