Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlons Noel Blog

Featured Replies

I think I predicted the Cats to lose 3 or 4 games this year. Predicted they would beat Kansas for the championship.

 

And about had a nervous breakdown in the process...:lol:

  • Replies 248
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

 

You will have to narrow it down some. Most cartoon characters are fat and make stupid comments.

 

The one where the baby and dog talk on the show.

  • Author
I think I predicted the Cats to lose 3 or 4 games this year. Predicted they would beat Kansas for the championship.

 

You are full of crap. You thought they were gonna lose everygame. "Give Pition 5 days to prepare" "Never thought we would lose to Louisville" etc. Sound familiar? Hey and who are you calling fat?

 

You are full of crap. You thought they were gonna lose everygame. "Give Pition 5 days to prepare" "Never thought we would lose to Louisville" etc. Sound familiar? Hey and who are you calling fat?

 

I have no idea what you're talking about. I did predict Louisville would beat them, and also Indiana, but you're talking nonsense.

  • Author
I have no idea what you're talking about. I did predict Louisville would beat them, and also Indiana, but you're talking nonsense.

 

So let me get this straight you picked UK to beat Western so now your an optimist?

 

So let me get this straight you picked UK to beat Western so now your an optimist?

 

Western, Iowa State, don't think I made a prediction on the Baylor game, and Kansas.

  • Author
Western, Iowa State, don't think I made a prediction on the Baylor game, and Kansas.

 

When it was 10-5 you were picking Baylor. Think about it you pick a team coach by Scott Drew to beat the best team in the country.

 

When it was 10-5 you were picking Baylor. Think about it you pick a team coach by Scott Drew to beat the best team in the country.

 

What are you talking about? I don't even know you man. You're starting to scare me.

So let me get this straight you picked UK to beat Western so now your an optimist?

Did he call himself an optimist? I just thought LRCW was saying he was neither a homer nor a hater. Which he isn't. LRCW is about as reasonable a sports observer as I've seen.

 

Yeesh. You got some cannibals up in this fan base.

My official prediction: Cal gets whoever is necessary for UK to contend for a title again next season.

 

 

..... And so it shall be. :D

  • Author
Did he call himself an optimist? I just thought LRCW was saying he was neither a homer nor a hater. Which he isn't. LRCW is about as reasonable a sports observer as I've seen.

 

Yeesh. You got some cannibals up in this fan base.

 

He is an eternal pessimist.

Did he call himself an optimist? I just thought LRCW was saying he was neither a homer nor a hater. Which he isn't. LRCW is about as reasonable a sports observer as I've seen.

 

Yeesh. You got some cannibals up in this fan base.

 

 

Thanks buddy.

He is an eternal pessimist.

 

A pessimist wouldn't have picked them to beat Kansas.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.