Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nerlons Noel Blog

Featured Replies

Agreed. It is a guarantee that Oriaki doesn't have to sit out, correct?

 

Correct, as long as he finds a major that UConn doesn't offer, he can play at an SEC school. I know that the SEC has a rule that you cannot transfer and play immediately if you only have 1 year of eligibility left, but that's the loophole. I'm not sure if other conferences have a similar rule.

  • Replies 248
  • Views 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's saying he wants to win a national championship...Kentucky looks like the place.

Correct, as long as he finds a major that UConn doesn't offer, he can play at an SEC school. I know that the SEC has a rule that you cannot transfer and play immediately if you only have 1 year of eligibility left, but that's the loophole. I'm not sure if other conferences have a similar rule.

 

If UConn is ruled out ofthe tournament he can go anywhere outside of big east no matter his major. I am pretty sure I read that.

If UConn is ruled out ofthe tournament he can go anywhere outside of big east no matter his major. I am pretty sure I read that.

 

It's the SEC's rule that if you have 1 year of eligibility left, you can't play immediately, unless you find a major UConn doesn't offer.

It's the SEC's rule that if you have 1 year of eligibility left, you can't play immediately, unless you find a major UConn doesn't offer.

 

I guess I should have read your 1st post more closely. It will be interesting on what happens.

It's the SEC's rule that if you have 1 year of eligibility left, you can't play immediately, unless you find a major UConn doesn't offer.
Do you know his current major?
Do you know his current major?

 

Well he's coming from UConn... is "Not Going to Class" a major?

  • Author
Where did I blast him????

 

 

 

Sure looks like they did.

 

For the record, I didn't take it any way other than how it was intended.

It's the SEC's rule that if you have 1 year of eligibility left, you can't play immediately, unless you find a major UConn doesn't offer.

 

Do you know his current major?

 

If he wants to come I am sure it won't be a problem to find something to make this work.

Well he's coming from UConn... is "Not Going to Class" a major?
I had two friends in college who excelled at it. I think UK called it "Communications".
I had two friends in college who excelled at it. I think UK called it "Communications".

 

"General Studies" seems to be a popular one these days.

I had two friends in college who excelled at it. I think UK called it "Communications".

 

:lol:

It's the SEC's rule that if you have 1 year of eligibility left, you can't play immediately, unless you find a major UConn doesn't offer.

 

Equine Science Management...no way UConn has that!

Equine Science Management...no way UConn has that!

 

I was about to say that I guarantee you there is some agricultural major that isn't offered at UCONN. I know there's an agricultural economics major.

I'm pretty sure you can create your own major at UK. Pick a combination of classes and a name. Its more complicated than that I'm sure, but it would pretty much ensure you're not duplicating something UConn has.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.