Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Zlatan

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Zlatan

  1. Absolutely not. Not in my mind at least.
  2. I, too, heard reports of a good amount of passed balls/wild pitches. I wasn't there, however, so I have little credibility to go on. That's a shame -- I was looking forward to watching them play.
  3. Once again, you just have to admire the one-side-of-the-story, cry baby response to a CCH cheering section. We all know that it's those awful parochial schools -- those independent school students would never, and I mean never, use a negative connotation or denotation in a cheer. On another note, that is really unfortunate for Corey Severson, if that is true. I'm sorry to hear that. I have been unable to make it up to a game, but plan on attending some soon.
  4. This sounds like a circus. Just because a team is outgunned before the start of the game does not mean it justifies throwing away an entire season's worth of work. What ever happened to having some faith in your players' abilities? I would've hated to have been on the Highlands roster tonight, I will tell you that. All this says to me is that my coach believes that the best way for us to win the game is to get lucky and cut the game to around 10-15 total possessions, rather than beat our opponent in a dignified manner. I didn't pay a dime to see this game (for those who will so eloquently say that I'm cheap because I didn't feel I got my $8 out of this) and honestly have never watched more than 5 or so female basketball games. I have no allegiance to either team here -- just my opinion.
  5. This game goes one of two very different ways. I predict either Highlands by 35 or CCH by 2. Maybe not fair to take two positions on a prediction thread, but I see it going one way or the other here.
  6. Was lucky enough to come home from the University of Kentucky this weekend for this incredible football game. As a CCH grad, can't say I was too impressed with the turnout of the student section for the HHS-CCH rivalry game, and I can say the same for HHS. It seems like the cheering sections get thinner each game I attend (perhaps it's only my imagination?). Probably the best high school football game I've seen, since the year I was in the student section watching Bovard come down with the game-winner as time expired in Ft. Thomas. Not to sound like a broken record after the 65 times it's been mentioned on here, but Towles is incredible (I swear the kid looks like he takes 5 yard strides out there) and the CCH O-line/Gray combination is something in and of itself to watch. Superb display by both squads and one for the ages. Can't say I was happy or satisfied with a loss, but it sure felt great to see two quality, rivaling, football programs go head-to-head. Wirth is getting the Colonels back on track in the football department, certainly. Congrats to the Bluebirds. Hopefully, these two will meet again -- it'll be worth the trip home again.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.