Which is your favorite: Brownies, Cookies, or Cupcakes?

Randy Parker

Which is your favorite?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite?

1a Cookies

1b Brownies

*Big Gap*

3. Cup Cakes

Cup cakes in the majority of cases are trash. For one, eating any sort of cake with your hands results in a mess. Secondly, people go way to overboard with the frosting to make it look pretty. I don’t give a damn how pretty it is, keep it simple with the frosting. My rule is usually the prettier the cupcake, the worst it tastes. Lastly, just give me cake. I hate that it’s become a popular thing at weddings, birthdays, etc. that cupcakes have sort of replaced regular cakes. With that said, brownies and cookies are undefeated. I went with cookies for the variety. Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, love them all.

1a Cookies

1b Brownies

*Big Gap*

3. Cup Cakes

Cup cakes in the majority of cases are trash. For one, eating any sort of cake with your hands results in a mess. Secondly, people go way to overboard with the frosting to make it look pretty. I don’t give a damn how pretty it is, keep it simple with the frosting. My rule is usually the prettier the cupcake, the worst it tastes. Lastly, just give me cake. I hate that it’s become a popular thing at weddings, birthdays, etc. that cupcakes have sort of replaced regular cakes. With that said, brownies and cookies are undefeated. I went with cookies for the variety. Chocolate chip, oatmeal raisin, peanut butter, love them all.

AMEN!

Whenever my wife brings home cupcakes and talks about how "pretty" they are, I know there's an inch worth of icing on top of them. To me, icing should be smeared on a cupcake. If you used a piping bag, then there's way too much. In all honesty, if the cupcake is nice (moist and flavorful) on its own, then there's no need for any icing at all.