Kentucky vs. Florida Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Kentucky vs. Florida Who wins?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A loss Saturday and I am emailing SVP for his bad beats list.

Seriously.

Losing to Evansville at home ~ Woof

Losing to Utah on a neutral ~ Smaller Woof

Blowing a good size lead at South Carolina

Blowing massive lead at home vs Tennessee

This should already be my money!

Per Cal’s twitter, Hagans did not travel to Florida due to personal reasons and asked Cal to step away from the team for a while. This isn’t want you want right before the tournament.

Per Cal’s twitter, Havana did not travel to Florida due to personal reasons and asked Cal to step away from the team for a while. This isn’t want you want right before the tournament.

Not good at all and really selfish behavior. I’d say it’s safe to assume he will not be back next year. Juzang is going to have to step up now.

Per Cal’s twitter, Hagans did not travel to Florida due to personal reasons and asked Cal to step away from the team for a while. This isn’t want you want right before the tournament.

Just a guess, but I believe this is a suspension based on his antics during the Tennessee game...

Not good at all and really selfish behavior. I’d say it’s safe to assume he will not be back next year. Juzang is going to have to step up now.

Cause he’s sensitive/soft?

I could be wrong but how much did you play b-ball at UK? Especially during social media era, where people feel like it is their right to message you and tell you how bad you suck constantly, how the team would be better with someone else, etc? Especially when dealing with that as a 19 to 20 year old. I would be willing to bet he is tougher mentally than the majority of this board was at that age.

Not to mention it is pretty clear he does have a lot going on in his head right now, by his actions the other night. So it is not the worst thing for him to take a little break to get his mind right.