Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Florida Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Florida Who wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Florida Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      30%
    • Florida
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Cats travel to Florida on Saturday at 1:00 in a national televised game. Hopefully the Cats can get back on track going into the post season.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Section 224 Row 6 Seats 5, 6, 7, and 8. Two and a half-hour drive to get up there. Florida definitely has something to play for. The Cats need to finish the season on a winner.

Florida 68-64.

Never needed a UK regular season win this bad haha!

 

A loss Saturday and I am emailing SVP for his bad beats list.

A loss Saturday and I am emailing SVP for his bad beats list.

 

Seriously.

 

Losing to Evansville at home ~ Woof

Losing to Utah on a neutral ~ Smaller Woof

Blowing a good size lead at South Carolina

Blowing massive lead at home vs Tennessee

 

This should already be my money!

Per Cal’s twitter, Hagans did not travel to Florida due to personal reasons and asked Cal to step away from the team for a while. This isn’t want you want right before the tournament.

Per Cal’s twitter, Havana did not travel to Florida due to personal reasons and asked Cal to step away from the team for a while. This isn’t want you want right before the tournament.

 

Not good at all and really selfish behavior. I’d say it’s safe to assume he will not be back next year. Juzang is going to have to step up now.

Per Cal’s twitter, Hagans did not travel to Florida due to personal reasons and asked Cal to step away from the team for a while. This isn’t want you want right before the tournament.

 

Just a guess, but I believe this is a suspension based on his antics during the Tennessee game...

Cal has always been overly supportive of Hagan's, I think we may be starting to see why.

Cal has always been overly supportive of Hagan's, I think we may be starting to see why.

 

Cause he’s sensitive/soft?

Welp.... I have already reached the point that I'm switching this one off.

UGLY.

Not good at all and really selfish behavior. I’d say it’s safe to assume he will not be back next year. Juzang is going to have to step up now.

 

Cause he’s sensitive/soft?

 

I could be wrong but how much did you play b-ball at UK? Especially during social media era, where people feel like it is their right to message you and tell you how bad you suck constantly, how the team would be better with someone else, etc? Especially when dealing with that as a 19 to 20 year old. I would be willing to bet he is tougher mentally than the majority of this board was at that age.

 

Not to mention it is pretty clear he does have a lot going on in his head right now, by his actions the other night. So it is not the worst thing for him to take a little break to get his mind right.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.