Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Florida Predictions/Updates

Kentucky vs. Florida Who wins? 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Kentucky vs. Florida Who wins?

    • Kentucky
      30%
    • Florida
      69%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

A year's worth of progress, undone in one terrible week.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
A year's worth of progress, undone in one terrible week.

 

At the end of the day they at least have one more week, and up to potentially three games to figure it back out before the big dance. However, this definitely was not how you wanted to end the year.

 

They can either find away to come together and regroup and be stronger from it, or just complete implode.

I think the season is over. Hope I’m wrong but this team has lost cohesion. Do you think these guys are going to snuggle back up to Ashton after he took the game off and left them to go through this on National TV?

At the end of the day they at least have one more week, and up to potentially three games to figure it back out before the big dance. However, this definitely was not how you wanted to end the year.

 

They can either find away to come together and regroup and be stronger from it, or just complete implode.

 

I mean, sure, they could potentially do that. I'm speaking just as much of the fact that they had those terrible losses hanging around their neck, battled so hard for so long to work themselves back into a good seed line, and threw it all away in a week. This loss, I expected - though not as bad as it is turning out. But the Tennessee loss was unforgivable, and paired with this, devastating.

 

And team chemistry is likely shot.

I could be wrong but how much did you play b-ball at UK? Especially during social media era, where people feel like it is their right to message you and tell you how bad you suck constantly, how the team would be better with someone else, etc? Especially when dealing with that as a 19 to 20 year old. I would be willing to bet he is tougher mentally than the majority of this board was at that age.

 

Boy I hope you didn’t pull a muscle with this reaching :lol2:. The 2nd quote was a question. But hey, you do you. Defend him if you want, but he showed his selfishness in the last game and then again by not coming on the trip. You’re entitled to your opinion just like I am mine, so maybe you should build a bridge and get over it :idunno:

Doug Shows is no friend to Coach Cal and the U.K. Program.

I mean, sure, they could potentially do that. I'm speaking just as much of the fact that they had those terrible losses hanging around their neck, battled so hard for so long to work themselves back into a good seed line, and threw it all away in a week. This loss, I expected - though not as bad as it is turning out. But the Tennessee loss was unforgivable, and paired with this, devastating.

 

And team chemistry is likely shot.

 

Agreed, they were trending to possibly a two seed and worst at solid three seed. Now it looks like a 4 seed may be coming.

 

The chemistry may or may not be shot. As I said in the last post, it depends on them. It could be something that could make them stronger depending how they come together, or just continue to self destruct. Definitely would have been better not having to worry about it at all though.

I think the season is over. Hope I’m wrong but this team has lost cohesion. Do you think these guys are going to snuggle back up to Ashton after he took the game off and left them to go through this on National TV?

 

Careful there, you’re not allowed to discuss it if you didn’t play ball at UK :lol2:.

Absolutely horrible officiating. More than double the foul calls on UK.

Boy I hope you didn’t pull a muscle with this reaching :lol2:. The 2nd quote was a question. But hey, you do you. Defend him if you want, but he showed his selfishness in the last game and then again by not coming on the trip. You’re entitled to your opinion just like I am mine, so maybe you should build a bridge and get over it :idunno:

 

Which is better for the team and his teammates. Him playing when he maybe isn’t right, or taking a few days to get better?

 

Not to mention chances are this is a more of a Coach Cal decision than Hagans. Cal is going to protect his players, he isn’t going to come out and say I am suspending him for his actions on Tuesday. Not to mention if you have read comments and articles the last few weeks. Many people including Cal has talked about how they may need to find a game to give him off, because he has been having to play through a lot of injuries people don’t know about. So all this combined, it wasn’t probably just Hagans saying hey give me a few days away.

I think the season is over. Hope I’m wrong but this team has lost cohesion. Do you think these guys are going to snuggle back up to Ashton after he took the game off and left them to go through this on National TV?

 

It could go either way. Hagans is going to have to go out of his way to show he is there for them, and how he let them down. However, after this performance, the players are probably also going to want to have him back because they also know they need him. Especially with the big dance coming. So it truly could go either way, if could be something they can’t come back from. Or it could be something that they come back together stronger.

  • Author

Quickley just fouled out. FT’s currently 17 for Florida and 8 for the Cats.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.