Gerald Henderson

Hangman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Accidental foul. Nothing more into this.

Coach K is a poster on BGP? Who knew!

Seriously, all claims of "accidental" go out the door when you watch the forearm being thrown. There's only one way the forearm goes in that motion and that's when it was intended to land a blow.

The link earlier in the thread didn't work for me. Here's a 5 minute or so video from CBS's feed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAR2tWAj49o&mode=related&search=

Personally, I thought he was going for the block and unintentionally hit him. One reason I think it was unintentional is that his eyes are closed as he's on his way up and swinging. Probably never even saw that the ball wasn't there anymore.

Coach K is a poster on BGP? Who knew!

Seriously, all claims of "accidental" go out the door when you watch the forearm being thrown. There's only one way the forearm goes in that motion and that's when it was intended to land a blow.

Disagree. He went up for the ball and the ball was no longer there, his body and his arm followed the path of the ball.

And BTW, I HATE DUKE. I root for Louisville over Duke. Although against UNC, I cheered for a 1-1 tie.

Gerald Henderson is a GOON. You dont go for a block like that, you put your arms straight up and try to swat a guy. How do you expect to block someone with your elbow pointed toward his face? What a joke this guys is, and im ashamed that there are members of this board that believe this type of behavior is OK.

The fracture was discovered during an X-ray Monday morning, Williams said during the ACC's weekly coaches' teleconference. Shortly after the game Williams had said Hansbrough's nose was not broken.

Also in the game:

Williams also said that Hansbrough injured a tooth earlier in the game and will probably need a root canal after the season ends.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10040221

Talk about a rough day at the office!:eek:

Disagree. He went up for the ball and the ball was no longer there, his body and his arm followed the path of the ball.

And BTW, I HATE DUKE. I root for Louisville over Duke. Although against UNC, I cheered for a 1-1 tie.

That's funny, the ball didn't hit his nose...:p

The fracture was discovered during an X-ray Monday morning, Williams said during the ACC's weekly coaches' teleconference. Shortly after the game Williams had said Hansbrough's nose was not broken.

Also in the game:

Williams also said that Hansbrough injured a tooth earlier in the game and will probably need a root canal after the season ends.

http://www.sportsline.com/collegebasketball/story/10040221

Talk about a rough day at the office!:eek:

I feel bad that Hansbrough has a broken nose, but the was in no way intentional