Gerald Henderson

Hangman

Looked intentional to me, but I could be wrong. I bet if his name was Kobe Bryant it would have been on purpose...:D

I was thinking that exact same thing.:p :sssh: Lots of the people that were crying foul on Kobe are goin the other way on this one.

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on man...you know that's not true.

Well I think he definitely went up at first with all purposes of going after the ball, but after the ball got away. I really do think from all the angles I saw, he definitely wanted to get a little shot in on him. Now I dont think he meant to get him as good as he got him, but I do think he was trying to give him a little contact there. I think he should have been kicked out of the game, but I dont think he should be suspeded for a whole game as well. But I know that is the rule when someone gets kicked out...

Well I think he definitely went up at first with all purposes of going after the ball, but after the ball got away. I really do think from all the angles I saw, he definitely wanted to get a little shot in on him. Now I dont think he meant to get him as good as he got him, but I do think he was trying to give him a little contact there. I think he should have been kicked out of the game, but I dont think he should be suspeded for a whole game as well. But I know that is the rule when someone gets kicked out...

I just seen this for the first time on ESPN. I agree with your first few sentences, but he absolutely deserved what he got. Whether or not he wanted to hurt him as bad as he did doesn't matter. It was intentional for sure.

From the leader of men:

"The game was over before that," he said. "I mean the outcome of the game, let's put it that way. That's unfortunate, too, that those people were in the game in that play. Maybe this wouldn't have happened."

Nice show of leadership and responsibility.

Coack K wants it both ways. If the game is over quite calling timeouts.

I don't blame Williams in having him in there. Wasn't UF up about 10 to UK with about 1 min left in the game earlier this year. Stranger things have happened. Wasn't winning this game the difference between a #1 seed and #5 seed in the ACC. That pretty significant.

That was brutal. I'm not sure if it was intentional or accidental. He seemed to follow the ball after it shot lose and hit him on accident, but he was obviously going to foul him much harder than necessary because of the way he brought his arm through. I've blocked shots and fouled on purpose with intent, and that def. had something behind it other than a block attempt.

He tried to make it look accidental, but he swung his elbow inthere with the intention of hitting someone. He got what he deserved.

The foul was intentional, but I'm not sure he meant to elbow him like that.