Gerald Henderson

Hangman

• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know how to do links. However, I just watched the video on cbssportsline.com and that was cheap. Looks like an out right punch in the face on video.

How can it be a punch if he hit him with a fore arm or elbow?

I dont know how to do links. However, I just watched the video on cbssportsline.com and that was cheap. Looks like an out right punch in the face on video.

There were three different views shown on CBS...the website is not offering all of them.

Lots of blood. IMO it was a cheapy and Henderson got what he deserved. Then again, not sure what Hansbrough was doing in the game at that point. Maybe he got what he deserved.

How did Hansbrough deserve anything? His coach put him into the game therefore he was on the floor. I can understand criticism against Williams for having him in the game at that point, but the player wasn't asking for his nose to be bloodied.

SportsCenter will likely show all of the views later....Lazy Eye ought to have a good perspective on it :lol: If Henderson did it on purpose, he got what he deserved...If not, (which is what I think), it's just him not playing smart when trying to be physical.

Just watched the cbssportsline video. You can't really tell if it was an accident or not, but I don't feel like it was.

I think Henderson went up to block the shot, but didn't care if he hurt Hansbrough in the process.